“big don sub is the bomb” 2 of 5 bubbles

Donatos Pizza
Ranked #59 of 90 Restaurants in Pickerington
Cuisines: Pizza, Italian
Columbus, Ohio
“big don sub is the bomb”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 11, 2014

However, the pizza sauce is tasteless. I will never get another pizza there again. The resturant is clean and they have a large room in the back for large gatherings. I also like the fact that they have a drive thru, but ill only get a sub there. They are also a pepsi, no coke resturant.

Visited February 2014

Columbus, Ohio
“Great Pizza”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 6, 2013

I've got Pizza from them many times, I usually call first and then drive over and pick it up.
It's always been ready by the time I get there. Loaded with peperoni just the way I like it.

• Visited August 2013
Pickerington, OH
“Donato's is consistently one of the best...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 24, 2013

I'm a BIG pizza fan. I love small, local pizza joints or local chains the most, but I gotta give Donato's their due. They are a locally founded chain, and at one point were owned by McDonalds, but are now a local chain again (with hundreds of locations, BTW).

We have pizza several times a month, and Donato's is often in the conversation. From their large pepperoni (with 100 pepperonis guaranteed "edge-to-edge") pizza to their Big Don subs, they are always a family favorite. They also have calzones (which I haven't tried) and wings (which are baked AFAIK, so not a big fan of their wings).

If you like a spicy taste, try one of their Mariachi Beef pizzas. It will leave a great impression (and possibly blisters!).

They JUST added gluten-free pizza to their menu recently, but I have not tried it. One of our daughter's friends has to avoid all things with gluten, like pizza crust, so we tend to avoid having pizza when she's over. Before, they had a "crustless" pizza that you had to eat with a fork, and not the best, so can't wait to see what this gluten free offering is like.

If you want to save a buck or two, order online or download their APP. They have the coupons offers based on zipcode embedded right in the site.

I would give almost ANY of the Donato's locations a hearty two thumbs up, especially the Pickerington location. You really can't go wrong with tasty, delicious, hot pizza every time.

• Visited July 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Caldwell, Ohio
“Hot, On Time, and Really Good”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 18, 2013

My family and i were in Columbus for a my 50th birthday and while chilling out in the hotel room, we dicided to get some pizza to snack on. Wow am i glad we did. We ordered the pizza and it was delivered in (20) minutes, hot, and extremely good. My whole family was impressed. Even the delivery person was nice and professional. If your in the area, please do yourself a favor and get some.

Visited March 2013