“Always great!”

LongHorn Steakhouse
Ranked #12 of 90 Restaurants in Pickerington
Reviewed May 30, 2013

We get takeout often from longhorn. Food is always great, no matter what we order. Fav are the Fire Chicken app, as well as the Bacon Chedder filet... When eating in, the staffs always great.

There are newer reviews for LongHorn Steakhouse

Reviewed April 6, 2013

I recently ate here and the food was awesome! I chose the chicken portabella mushroom dish. Very good, I'd recommend to anyone. Waiting staff was very friendly. Nice place

Reviewed February 20, 2013

I have lived in the area for about 7 years and Longhorn has been my
favorite restaurant! They have the best steaks around, tender and juicy! I love the French Onion Soup! I usually go to the bar and order a take out order.
I am always waited on immediately and my food wait is never beyond 10
minutes total. I have also been here for dinner and lunch. The service and food has always been wonderful!

Reviewed June 23, 2012

Great steaks hands down almost nothing bad at all to say about longhorn other than the fact it's an average 1 hour wait to eat there during dinner and they have a reputation of telling people a certain wait time and it's always waaaay off we were told 45 minutes and waited about an hour and twenty minutes however I did overhear servers telling other customers that it's all computer based so they can't help it so I'm sure it's not their fault but the food I's absolutely fantastic and very friendly servers I would never pay to eat a steak anywhere else!!!!

Reviewed June 19, 2012

This was my first visit to a LongHorn Steakhouse. I have to say that was the best steak I have ever had! I hope they build one close to home!!