“Longhorn never disappoints us.”

LongHorn Steakhouse
Ranked #12 of 92 Restaurants in Pickerington
Reviewed April 19, 2012

Good service, good atmosphere, and the food is always fresh and decent. Whether we're in Pickerington, or Washington DC, we have never ever had a bad experience at Longhorn. They have never refused our coupons either like some places do.

Reviewed January 12, 2012

The food quality at Longhorn is amazingly stable. I've been going there since it opened (10 yrs?) and the food has always been consistent. Over the years we have had 'favorite waitresses who were very attentive and personable. Lately, we haven't eaten there as much and there has been quite a bit of turnover in the wait staff. And the results have been inconsitent service. Still, considering these are semi-fast food restaurants this one is exceptionally well managed.

Reviewed January 8, 2012

we went to the restaurant for lunch during the week... Both business and service were really slow. it took forever to get drinks, let alone food after ordered. Our server disappeared for a while... we were just very unimpressed. management was wonderful, apologetic to the situation...

Reviewed August 21, 2011

I've been going here about once a month since I moved to the pickerington/reynoldsburg area. Consistently the food, atmosphere, and service are top notch. It is not the cheapest but if I want to know for sure I will have a decent meal and good service, I know I can count on the long horn in pickerington to come through. Great accommodations for children aswell.

Reviewed July 19, 2011

Place is great with great food and service, but the price of food is way off for what you get. Max and Ermas right down the road is better for items like salmon, salads, etc.