“Good food a little slow”
Review of UNO Chicago Grill - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
UNO Chicago Grill
Cuisines: American, Italian, Pizza
Reviewed August 20, 2014

The food was great after we received it..
I believe they were a little overwhelmed with the crowd as we had a huge soccer get together and i am not for sure they were ready for that many people ordering food.

There are newer reviews for UNO Chicago Grill

Reviewed March 30, 2014

Food was very good, had the absolute nicest waiter but it was his first day and it showed. Beverages were priced very high and didn't arrive until our meal, we had to ask 3 times for refills before we finally got them. Waiter also charged us adult prize on child's plain personal pizza which was delivered to the table after we were all finished eating because the wrong item was originally brought out first. Again, he really was very polite and tried hard but I don't think a new-bee should be assigned to so many tables - he was overwhelmed

UnoChicagoGrill, Public Relations Manager at UNO Chicago Grill, responded to this reviewResponded March 31, 2014

Hesmysmf, thank you for your review. We're glad to hear that you enjoyed your meal but sorry that your service was not up to expectations. Please let us help! Send us an email at Social@Unos.com with these details, including the location, so that we can address the issues you had encountered. We would greatly appreciate your feedback and hope that we can make it up to you!

Reviewed March 28, 2014 via mobile

My family and I love this place! My son loves to make his own pizza and the other two love the fries. I order the deep dish macaroni and cheese every visit....the best I've ever had! They put a bread crumb topping on it that is to die for. We also love their deep dish pizza and my husband loves the steak. *Want a great dessert? Try the deep dish chocolate chip cookie with ice cream! Best ever! Love this place!

1  Thank Kreinbrink3

Kreinbrink3, thank you for your review. We're glad to hear that you and your family are fans and enjoy our deep dish macaroni and cheese. We appreciate your feedback and hope to see you all again soon!

Reviewed October 3, 2013 via mobile

I didn't fully appreciate Unos until I moved away from it. They're busy often because of the food so expect a bit of a wait or try to beat the dinner rush. The best cooks work thursday-Saturday. Get the pizza skins!

Reviewed May 8, 2013

We went to the Pickerington location on a Tuesday evening. They weren't busy, and we were seated immediately. The server was gracious. I felt she did an average job serving, just serving. The food was poor. I ordered the Chicken Baked Stuffed Spinoccoli. It was an interesting looking dish, but that was all. I didn't know you could make chicken look like a bread stick. As side dishes, I ordered the mashed potatoes and roasted mixed vegetables. The potatoes were ok, but the vegetables were inedible. They looked as though they had been place in a food dehydrator for a day or two. I don't understand how a cook or server who cares could serve food that looked like that. I have to assume they don't care. The bread stick that came with the meal looked like a pre-baked one you buy at the store to brown in the oven, except it wasn't browned. For dessert, we ordered the Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup. The picture showed, and the menu described a 'giant peanut butter cup' served with ice cream. What we were served was 1/2 a peanut butter cup with a scoop of ice cream. The ice cream was moved over the peanut butter cup to make it look like there might be a whole one underneath. I will not be visiting again.

1  Thank Cherbryant