“Your basic bar fare”

Rude Dog Bar and Grill
Ranked #55 of 90 Restaurants in Pickerington
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Columbus, Ohio
“Your basic bar fare”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 18, 2013

Well, I was pretty worried about trying this place after reading the bad reviews on Yelp. In their defense, they are new. This is the third restaurant in this location in the last 6 years. Not sure why places cant make a go of it here.

This is basically a sports bar. Not sure I would take my kids here late.

Service was decent. I had low expectations based on previous read reviews and she exceeded them. I had the wedge salad and the spicy garlic wings. Salad was okay. Wings were very moist. I like mine a bit crunchy. And the were a strange flavor. Not bad. Not great. Friends had Reuben, she thought it was okay. Her fries were over cooked. Other friend had sliders, they seemed okay.

Overall, everything was just okay. Not bad. Not great. So I wouldn't go out of my way to eat here, but, well, if out with friends I suppose its okay. There are far better places though in Pickerington and surrounding.

• Visited January 2013