Best Western Executive Suites - Columbus East
Travelocity
Rodeway Inn(Columbus)
$58
$51
All reviewssitting roomroom was cleanbest westernswafflesa great place to staywould stay here againfresh fruitthe breakfast areavery nice hotelcolumbusbwtvinterstatemicrowavedesksink
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 23, 2013

Excellent accomodations, friendly staff, great breakfast, good service, nice price. What else is there to say? This hotel had it all. I haven't had a better overall hotel experience at twice the price.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed October 31, 2013

My reservation was for the last queen suite available, however when I got to the room the room had double beds instead. I did not want to spend potential family time down at the front desk trying to fix this, but this could be a problem for some. My daughter had a room a few doors down and the handle came off of the tub/shower in the am, so they were unable to utilize the bath. There is also no Jacuzzi either, it has been cemented in.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed October 28, 2013

the staff was very good helping with directions places to go where to find certain places staff was very friendly I was highly satisfied with my experience the hotel was right at the freeway so their were no problems finding our way around when given the proper directions.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed October 21, 2013

Love this hotel. Pleasant, friendly staff, roomy accommodations. Comfy bed with good bedding. Convenient to Rt. 70. All rooms are suites. Excellent value for price. Have stayed before, will definitely stay again.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank Barbara R. W
Reviewed October 13, 2013

This seems to be a fairly new facility and so is clean. It has an indoor pool if that is important to you (it is NOT to us). However the rooms are small and the bathroom is TINY!! My half bath/powder room is bigger! In addition this is in the middle of nowhere....nearest restaurant must be at least 5 miles away nor did we see any fast food places. Fortunately, there was a Kroger Grocery across the street and we were able to put a small meal together. However, on taking it back to the room to heat it up, we found that the microwave had to be moved in order to reach an outlet!!!!
Considering the size of the room/bath and it's lack of nearby facilities/attractions $100/night seemed high too me and a poor value.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
BW P, General Manager at Best Western Executive Suites - Columbus East, responded to this reviewResponded November 1, 2013

This review does not belong to us written several times to Tripadvisor but nothing much being done from their side. Firstly we have 5 restaurant right besides us Cracker Barrel, La Fogata, Wendys, Arbys, Long John Silver, KFC. We have all suite property and very spacious rooms and bath rooms. We do not have Kroger around us either the nearest Kroger is 3 miles away. There are lots of reviews which do not belong to us either and Trip advisor never bothers to cross reference their authenticity. Lots of our guest claim to have written reviews about our hotel but they never show upon trip advisor. It has been frustrating to us and I hope this lady calls me or responds back confirming this was not the hotel she wanted to write about. There are several reviews that we cannot contest as person writing has used a nick name and it hurts our business, but who cares. I am not even sure if my response will get posted for this review or not.