My family just returned from a overnight stay at this hotel. We were in Columbus for the Ohio State Fair and this hotel was alright for a short stay. It is close to restaurants and stores and easy interstate access. The hotel could use some updating but was clean and the rooms were large with double beds. There was a living room area with tv, sofa and chair. There was a microwave too. For some reason, the faucet in the bathroom sink only had hot water and had to brush our teeth with it. The staff was nice and friendly. Breakfast was provided but we only grabbed coffee and it was good. There is a very small indoor pool and fitness room. My sister booked our rooms on hotel.com and got a rate under $100 . Overall it was alright!. Not sure I would want to stay for more than one or two nights though!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Awarded Brand's top quality award, this spacious and tranquil all suites property is minutes from downtown, OSU, Ohio Fairgrounds, and numerous restaurants. Convenient access to The American Motorcycle Association Museum, the Americana Parkway Business Center and the World Harvest Church. Rest, relax and rejuvenate as you take in the tranquil surroundings, with pond and stream nearby.Conveniently located off of central Ohio's Interstate 70, in a Columbus area suburb, the BEST WESTERN Executive Suites-Columbus East provides all-suite accommodations and full service amenities at an unbeatable value. This Pickerington hotel features spacious, well-appointed suites with separate living area, each fully-equipped with cable satellite television with HBO® and wireless high-speed Internet access. Hotel guests are welcome to start each day with a complimentary full hot breakfast and wrap the day up with warm fresh cookies in the evening. Guests also can take full advantage of additional hotel amenities including an indoor heated swimming pool, fitness facility, guest laundry, a full service business center and meeting space. Free passes to the Power Shack Gym. Visitors staying at this Best Western will find themselves close to a variety of local restaurants and shops as well as key area attractions such as the Rickenbacker Air Force Base and the Short North Arts District. Take a quick day trip into nearby Columbus to visit the Columbus Zoo and Aquarium or enjoy an afternoon game of golf at one of the many courses within five miles of the hotel. Corporate travelers staying at the hotel will appreciate being close to the Ohio State University, Department of Commerce, and the Columbus Convention Ctr. This hotel also provides convenient access to local events such as MOPAR, the Ohio State Fair, the Arnold Classic and the Good Guys PPG. The friendly, helpful staff at this PLUS property is ready to ensure a fun-filled memorable stay. Make a reservation today. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Best Western, Priceline, Cancelon, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your BEST WESTERN Executive Suites - Columbus East reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Pickerington
- Pickerington Best Western
- BEST WESTERN Executive Suites - Columbus East Pickerington, Ohio