“Best Pizza!”

Dining options: Lunch, Outdoor Seating
Description: 11:00-22:00[MON,TUE,WED,THU] 11:00-23:00[FRI,SAT] 11:00-22:00[SUN]
“Best Pizza!”
Reviewed June 30, 2014

This is our weekly pizza place. Love the thin crust. My favorite is the sausage and pepperoni while my husband likes the chicken and tomato. Spaghetti is also very good (small spaghetti with meat sauce or meatball, small salad and garlic bread for $5.99). Great local restaurant.

• Visited June 2014

Pickerington, Ohio
“Best thin crust in pickerington”
Reviewed May 28, 2014 via mobile

I get pizza, chicken strips, subs etc to go at least twice a month. The new meatball pizza is amazing. If you just want pep and cheese, you can't go wrong.

• Visited May 2014
Pickerington, Ohio
“Good food, pleasant atmosphere”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

I have been here several times and will continiue to go back because the food is always good. The pizza has a nice flavor and they get the pepperoni a little crisp which is how I prefer it. The garlic bread with cheese is great and I could make a meal out of that alone! Their wings (I ordered the Teryaki flavor) are very good also. When you walk in, to the right it appears to be a bar area, but they only serve beer and wine (no liquor). No complaints about the service (nothing memorable either). The food makes it worth return visits.

• Visited May 2014
Columbus, Ohio
“Very good pizza”
Reviewed May 13, 2014

We heard that we just had to try out Cottage Pizza in Pickerington,OH. We stopped off and gave it a try. We ordered Garlic Bread with cheese and a large Pepperoni. This was some great tasting food and service was very good. You gotta try it, you won't be sorry.

• Visited April 2014
“Excellent wings”
Reviewed April 11, 2014

There are so many places you can get wings nowadays, but this place is always consistently good with this dish. It's worth coming in just for the wings. I've had the BLT pizza too, and it has become one of my favorites. Our waitress was nice, but kept forgetting to clear our table. It was not excessively busy at the time. I'm looking forward to sitting outside when the weather turns gets warmer.

• Visited April 2014