“Great food at a great price.” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Malabar Farm Restaurant

Malabar Farm Restaurant
Cuisines: American
Good for: Scenic view, Romantic, Special occasions, Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Jeromesville, Ohio
“Great food at a great price.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 2, 2014

We got a coupon that they offer during the winter. The food was really good, the service was accurate, and appropriate. The food was very good and worth a winter trip to get to it. I would recommend this restaurant to anyone. My wife liked the deck and the price for the lunch was great and the food was good.

Visited January 2014

Wilmington, North Carolina
“Delightful visit”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 29, 2014

The owner welcomed us and was very familiar with ingredients, which was vital due to food allergies. The meal was excellent in presentation and flavor.

• Visited June 2014
Jacksonville, Florida
“Should have known about this place when we lived in Ohio”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 3, 2014

It's hard to believe I grew up less than 5 miles from this place, lived in Columbus for over 30 years and never knew about this Restaurant until after we moved to Florida. On a trip to visit family a couple of years ago, we were looking for something different so I did a Google search for options in this area and came across Malabar. The menu looked interesting so we went and tried it. LOVE THIS PLACE. We have eaten here every year since then. The food has always been excellent with service to match. The only problem is that we never have been able to get there for dinner, since we drive down from Akron it is always lunch time when we are there. The lunch menu is short but it works. I love Mushrooms and have had both the soup and the fried. Both are excellent, I would recommend the Reuben and chicken salad. This last time I tried the meat loaf and it was very good as well. Why did we have to wait until we have to drive 900 miles to eat here when we could have done so when we were only an hour away. The people of central Ohio have a gem in the Malabar Farm Restaurant and should take advantage of that. Try them, you won't be disappointed.

• Visited May 2014
2 Thank billnjax
Cleveland, Ohio
“Great food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 27, 2014

I was very impressed with the Malabar Restaurant. I ordered the filet mignon and the waiter mistakenly brought me the ribeye. He was very sorry and immediately took it back and not only gave me soup to eat while I waited, but also bought me dessert. I was very impressed and will definitely be back when in the area. The filet was tender and everything was fresh.

• Visited May 2014
Columbus
“Wonderful Mothers Day!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 11, 2014 via mobile

Nestled in rural Ohio, this beautiful old farm house is very picturesque. This normally makes me cautious but was pleasantly surprised. Very classic yet modern decor that was comfortable. The service was excellent and the food was great. It was also good at accommodating a gluten free allergy. Upscale rural- can't wait to go back!