The state park is located in a very beautiful part of Ohio but in the middle of nowhere. The lodge was built in the 1970s and it does not look like they changed anything since then. Our family had fun playing ping pong, shuffle board, basket ball, tennis, etc. It was great to sit by one of the fire pits in the evening talking with family. The restaurant was not bad and all the staff were very nice. I am not sure there is good value for the dollar but we did have fun and enjoyed our visit. They really should upgrade the rooms, the sinks are tiny and the décor looks like that 70s show.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking picturesque Pleasant Hill Lake and surrounded by forests and gently rolling hills, Mohican Lodge and Conference Center is a 90-minute drive from Columbus or Cleveland. We offer 96 guestrooms, all with private balconies. Bromfields Dining Room is open year-round offering breakfast, lunch and dinner. The lodge also offers a full-service cocktail lounge and gift shop. Enjoy swimming, boating, hiking and horseback riding, as well as golf at nearby courses or a zipline tour through the tree tops. For group gatherings, we feature fully equipped meeting rooms, professional on-site meeting planners and a variety of planned or customized packages. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity and getaroom.com so you can book your Mohican Lodge and Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mohican Hotel Perrysville
- Mohican Resort Perrysville