Our family overnights at Mohican Lodge 1-2 times per year. This year, the price skyrocketed to around $180 per night and to we thought twice about booking at this new, higher rate. Certainly one could stay at a very nice Marriott for this price at - say - Niagara Falls with all the bells & whistles and we know the rooms here are fairly "standard" and circa 1970's with a new coat of paint. Nevertheless, at the end of the day, we did book the room and we thoroughly enjoyed our stay. This lodge offers a setting in the absolute wilderness with plenty of outdoor fun-to-do. With acres of unspoiled forest, Mohican is a great place to relax, disconnect and enjoy nature.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking picturesque Pleasant Hill Lake and surrounded by forests and gently rolling hills, Mohican Lodge and Conference Center is a 90-minute drive from Columbus or Cleveland. We offer 96 guestrooms, all with private balconies. Bromfields Dining Room is open year-round offering breakfast, lunch and dinner. The lodge also offers a full-service cocktail lounge and gift shop. Enjoy swimming, boating, hiking and horseback riding, as well as golf at nearby courses or a zipline tour through the tree tops. For group gatherings, we feature fully equipped meeting rooms, professional on-site meeting planners and a variety of planned or customized packages. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your Mohican Lodge and Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mohican Hotel Perrysville
- Mohican Resort Perrysville