“BEAUTIFUL! We loved Mohican Lodge!”

Mohican Lodge and Conference Center
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Perrysville
Reviewed March 31, 2012

I was so impressed with Mohican Lodge. I had read the reviews on Trip Advisor before booking our stay. The Lodge was peaceful and family-friendly. Very clean and the room was very spacious. Everything smelled clean. (A biggie for me). The bed was so comfortable. And I couldn't believe the price...very affordable. Our balcony overlooked the woods...it was beautiful! We will be back!

Room Tip: Request a room with the view of the Lake or the Woods, whichever you prefer.
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple

Reviewed March 28, 2012

The lodge is just a couple of hours from cleveland but you really get a chance to disconnect. I always feel very refreshed by the time I return. The staff is better than most 4 star hotels that I have stayed in throughout the US and abroad. Friendly, attentive, but not intrusive. I just love this place.

Room Tip: Ask for a lake view.
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed March 6, 2012

This a great place for families, in the off season it can be a great place for couples or older adults. We visited in February mid week and there were only 8 other people in the lodge. There is a wonderful fireplace to gather and the lake is a short walk away.
There is an indoor pool and sauna. (Be careful though, the day I visited the chlorine in the pool made my eyes burn for hours afterwards. ) There is an on site restaurant and lounge and you are allowed to bring your drinks and sit by the fire.
The best thing for us though, was that the lodge was PET FRIENDLY! We were able to bring our older two dogs and they had such a good time! I highly recommend the hiking trails to Lyons falls. The Mohican river is known for its canoeing and there are many canoe liveries in the area.
We were able to secure a senior rate and we saved money by eating in the nearby small towns. They do have handicap accessible rooms.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank chino53
Reviewed February 28, 2012

Stayed her on Feb. 11th with family to celebrate my 60th birthday! This place is a well kept secret! Everything about this place is amazing and I highly rercommend it for a short getaway or a vacation. Do yourself a favor and spend some quality time there.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed February 22, 2012

I have stayed at Mohican Lodge periodically since I was very young, and after ten years since my last visit, my significant other and I spent two nights for Valentines day, and it was absolutely incredible. The staff was more than accomodating, the grounds and the facility were clean and beyond inviting. Our room was warm and welcoming, and the lakeview was stunning. Mohican is absolutely the most peaceful getaway I have ever taken, and will be returning often. Our room had a small fridge, coffee maker, plenty of closet, shelf, drawer, and counter space, and a dvd player with rentals available at the front desk, as well as basic pain medications such as Tylenol and Excedrin. The halls and lobby are lined with the most comfortable leather furniture I've ever had the pleasure of sinking into, two pools, two game rooms, and a huge lobby with a sit-around fireplace, as well as a giant stone fireplace in the diningroom. Overall, it was the most satisfying getaway Ive ever had.

Room Tip: Our room was number 145 and had a wonderful lake view. I imagine the only room with a better view wa...
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 20, 2012

The weekend was very enjoyable !! The kids were both teary-eyed as we were checking out. It is an excellent place to gather for families with children as there is a ton for them to do. They love the pool, the arcade and just ths freedom of roaming in a very family friendly environment. We will definitely be back.

• Stayed: February 2012
Reviewed February 11, 2012

A spacious, highly attractive room with great views. all the amenities you would want. everyghing new and clean in the room and throughout the lodge. special prices for seniors and off season rates are out of this world. Dining room serves gourmet meals and service is extremely commendable. Wonderful warm water in the pool, lounge area is relaxing, hiking and park setting is gorgeous.

Room Tip: ask for rooms overlooking the lake or the woods and with a balcony on the second floor is better
  • Stayed: January 2012, traveled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Perrysville
Comfort Inn Splash Harbor
Comfort Inn
Comfort Inn
#1 of 4 in Millersburg
Best Western Richland Inn-Mansfield

Been to Mohican Lodge and Conference Center? Share your experiences!