Baymont Inn & Suites Perrysburg
Quality Inn(Perrysburg)(Great Value!)
$76
QualityInn
Candlewood Suites Perrysburg(Perrysburg)(Great Value!)
$80
$116
Home2.com
La Quinta Inn Toledo Perrysburg(Perrysburg)(Great Value!)
$72
  • Restaurant
$36
Hotwire.com
  • Restaurant
All reviewscold cerealan older hotelyogurtnice roombeds were comfortablewould stay here againhot breakfastfrickersconveniencetoledohighway
Reviewed May 5, 2013

As a loyal Choice Hotels regular, I stay at many Quality Inn's across the country,This property in Perrysburg,Ohio does NOT meet my standards. It appears to be an old Holiday Inn from the 70's, with furnishings to match. 1 sad-looking worn-out old luggage cart(sitting in the lobby).symbolizes this place perfectly. Let me just say this for $59 this place would be acceptable, for $69 it would be ok, but for over$79 it is NOT. When the room next to us flushed the toilet, the cold water in the shower shut off and only VERY HOT water came out for about a minute.Now I understand why they should just demolish the old Holiday Inn's of the past, because when they try to operate them(old HI), as Quality Inn's, they just don't work.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank foto_johnyoc
Reviewed March 8, 2013

I certainly didn't find it as bad as previous reviewers. We only paid $60 to stay and booked the same day. For that price it was worth it. It's plain, dated but had the essentials, if you just need a place to stay. The hot tub was 'ok' but nothing fancy. Same for the breakfast. The location was great (right off 75) and it was very quiet. You are paying less because it is an older building with older furniture, fixtures etc. It was freezing cold in the room when we arrived, but the heater had it warmed up within 10 minutes. It was clean when we were there and the staff were quiet, but not rude. This is the place to stay if you are looking for a cheap place that has the basics and is clean. Don't expect service or to be 'wowed' by anything. If I had to pay $100 I would have been disappointed, but I got good value for $60.

• Stayed: March 2013
1  Thank PaulKP1992
Reviewed December 19, 2012

Stayed here last night specifically because of their advertised hot tub. I called to double check that they had one because the last hotels I tried to stay at was closed. About an hour after I checked in (which was two hours after I called to essentially alert them that someone might be coming to use said hot tub) I went to use the hot tub and the pool was closed. I go to ask the front desk what the deal is and she says they are filling the hot tub. Why wasn't this already done? So I wait and eventually get to use it, it is not as hot as it as should be since it just moments ago got filled with a hose and has not heated up. The next morning I go down to use it again, 2 hours after the pool opens, and they are filling it again! Why didn't they do this before the pool opened? Isn't that part of the point of having closed hours? Needless to say I was very annoyed and decided to share me concerns with the manager. Now, I'd like to think i'm easy to please, I was willing to look past the absolute dingy quality of the entire hotel and the heater that sounded like a semi was driving through me bedroom because I simply wanted a hot tub. Anyway the manager, GLEN, checked me out. He asked how my stay was and I said, how I was dissatified due to the formentioned reasons, to which he said nothing. Now maybe he didn't hear me because the staff was vacuuming directly behind me so it was loud. He finished printing me bill, handed it to me and said sorry. That was it. I don't think any of this should have happened in the first place but I would like to believe the MANAGER is trained to show a little more compassion for unhappy customers. I then decided to call corporate, thinking they might show some concern, especially since GLEN'S name is mentioned on here numerous times. But no, she rudely told me they would lodge the complaint with the hotel. They obviously don't care, I already tried that. DON'T STAY HERE. CUSTOMERS SHOULD BE # 1.

• Stayed: December 2012
1  Thank Lindsaywilcox4
Reviewed September 29, 2012

Very disappointed-- stayed there last year and it's really gone down hill. Last year we didn't get breakfast because the room was full. This year the breakfast offerings were almost non-existent. Felt sorry for Judy who appeared to be an excellent breakfast room director but couldn't provide food that wasn't available.-- No Juice---no eggs-- just plain nothing. Excellent check in process-- bare minimum room with poor housekeeping--- stayed 3 nights and were just plain not happy. Flushed the toiled and the person in the shower got scalded. Manager/owner walking around in shorts and flip flops--- won't be going back any time soon.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 24, 2012

I booked my room ahead of time, this was supposed to be a reward for my 4 year old son for his good behavior, he loves swimming so I specificially booked it for the indoor pool. I live over an hour away but he loves road trips and he has been amazing well behaved. We drove in from Michigan, pulled in, checked in, went to our room (light bulbs burned out, not so clean but whatever it was for 1 night) I packed my son and our 2 suitcases along with a toiletry bag up 2 flights of stairs and made 3 trips to get our things up here, then we came in and got dressed for the pool, he was SO excited! we walked down to the pool and it was closed. So I had a crying 4 year old, I called the front desk and told them of the situation, they Did give me a 25% discount but seeing as we had to just hang out in the room I told him he could swim in the bathtub, he got in and the soap dispenser was broken, no bubbles :( also the heat did not work, I called the front desk about that too, "im sorry about that" is what I got, no plug in the bathroom sink either, also not so clean. I highly recommend staying anywhere else even if it mean spending a little more.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family