“Save your money...”

Ranked #12 of 13 Hotels in Perrysburg
Great Lakes
“Save your money...”
Reviewed October 3, 2011

I don't what this hotel was in it's former life but it has definitely seen better days. While the room was clean everything was very worn and tired - the bathroom, the room, the hallway, etc. The mattresses had seen better days. I'm just about ready to swear off Quality Inn hotels. I think they're going around buying old, tired properties, throwing a coat of paint on the exterior and trying to make it on the Quality Inn name alone. Do yourself a favor. Spend a few more bucks and stay at a better hotel when you're in Perrysburg!

Room Tip: Book at a different hotel!
  • Stayed October 2011, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
Reviewed August 27, 2011

Clean room and good location for the $$$ but will not stay here again. The evening manager/desk clerk was the worst! When I asked for more towels I was interrogated for 10 min like I asked him for FBI secrets! Then he was down right RUDE!!! Plenty of hotels in area to choose from...do it!!

• Stayed August 2011
Boston
Reviewed August 26, 2011

Good value here. We paid $70 bucks for a Thursday night stay. Solid room. Clean. Pretty good breakfast too. It was a step up from the normal muffins and cereals, as they had eggs and waffles as well.
Most of all, we had a quiet night. My biggest pet peeve is a loud hotel. This was not loud for us.
For what you are paying for, I thought this place was pretty good.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled as a couple
Qualityoh, Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Perrysburg, responded to this review, October 28, 2011
Thank you, For your comments.

Quality Inn
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Reviewed July 28, 2011

I stayed at this hotel during a national softball event for my daughter for 5 days. We had a good group rate but I would have paid more somewhere else. Staff was extremely rude and not eager to help at all. The hotel needs a lot of updating. My room was next to the dividing fire doors and when people walked through it would bang on my room door. The hotel would do nothing about it. The next day I discovered that I had tons of ants in my room and when I told the front desk they sprayed some chemical and walked out. The chemical was so strong that you could smell it in the lobby. After a half hour, they finally switched me to a different room. There were never enough towels and if you forgot anything at home, they didn't have it either. They ran out of food for breakfast and there were ants in the sealed cereal containers. Stay away from this hotel!

• Stayed July 2011

Travelers are raving about these Perrysburg hotels

Tallahassee, FL
Reviewed July 25, 2011

We were very satisfied with the Quality Inn. Only one problem and that was the breakfast room was crowded and the food was gone. Even coffee dispenser was empty. I'm sure they replenished everything but we headed out to local restaurant for breakfast. If you're in the area go to Frickers for a lunch or dinner. Really good and excellent value.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled as a couple
Thanks you for your comments, Hope to see you again and will make sure that we provide you with much better service.

Thanks,
Manager
Quality Inn
Fair Lawn, New Jersey
Reviewed July 4, 2011

I was so nervous staying at this small hotel in Perrysberg, Ohio, but I should not have been. It was awesome! I had a really nice stay. I stayed two days while on business in May 2011 and was very happy with my stay. We got a delicious free breakfast buffet every morning (waffles, assorted cereal, eggs, even healthy options like fruit and yogurt and a juice bar). The room was very nice, clean and comfortable. The pool was very relaxing. I enjoyed a relaxing dip in the hot tub after a stressful day with work. So nice! The staff was excellent. I even stayed up late watching wedding shows on the beautiful flat screen television in the lobby with one of the nice hotel clerks. I was really impressed. Thank you so much for the great stay. I look forward to staying again next time I'm in the area!

Room Tip: Call the Choice hotels 800 number for best deal
  • Stayed May 2011, traveled on business
1 Thank x97mensah
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed May 13, 2011

I stayed here because the comfort suites was full. For 55$ it was clean but the ac is not working and they seem to not care at all. I have stayed in many hotels for even cheaper with a much better overall.

• Stayed May 2011
Also consider these accommodations in or near Perrysburg
Comfort Suites
Candlewood Suites Perrysburg
#7 of 13 in Perrysburg
Hilton Garden Inn Toledo Perrysburg
Hampton Inn & Suites Toledo-Perrysburg

Been to Baymont Inn & Suites Perrysburg? Share your experiences!