“Best in Perrysburg!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Tea Tree Asian Bistro

Tea Tree Asian Bistro
Cuisines: Japanese, Sushi, Asian
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Ohio
“Best in Perrysburg!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 30, 2014

This is our go to restaurant in Perrysburg. We love the atmosphere, the service is just right, the owners are present and involved. The food is very good. They take reservations! This dining experience is worth the price.

• Visited March 2014

Perrysburg, Ohio
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awesome awesome!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 31, 2014 via mobile

Just came in tonight for carry out sushi. The online ordering was simple and easy! When we walked in to pick it up my order was ready and the lady that helped us was great! The sushi on another had was WONDERFUL! I had the bistro and the other on I can't remember but they were so unique and SOOOOO good! Defiantly will be returning!

Toledo, Ohio
“Delicious!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 11, 2014

This was our second time here and we were not disappointed! The decor alone makes it worth coming here. We tried the lettuce wraps....Amazing! The teriyaki chicken had a bit too much sauce for me but that's just my personal preference. Will definitely be back. Our waitress was also very nice.

• Visited February 2014
Columbus, Ohio
“Convenient location, good for a group”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 7, 2014

Dinner while visiting family over holidays. Location was the key, had been once before and meal was fine. Nice to accomodate chinese eaters and sushi eaters in one restaurant. Eel and bibimbop were adequate. Twice cooked pork was true highlight, as were soups (especially hot and sour) and sizzling seafood dish. Dumplings pretty good. Quality beer on draft and drinks decently priced. VERY expensive overall for what we ate, but maybe we pay for convenience. Would return, but will think carefully about what we all order. Reservations accepted which is good for a group.

• Visited December 2013
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Durham, North Carolina
“Good, but not great Asian food in Perrysburg, OH”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 8, 2013

I've been to Tea Tree twice and it is a good restaurant for Asian food. The Pad Thai is very nice.

The place has a nice ambiance, and the service people are very pleasant. But, the food is good, but not excellent; the service very nice, but not overly fast. I guess for the prices that you pay here, I would expect a bit more pizzazz and polish.

As I am not from the local area, I don't know if there are much better options for Asian fusion kind of foods, but if so, then it would be good to sample others.

In summary, this is not a "go to" place that I would go out of my way to visit.

• Visited November 2013