“Average”

Tea Tree Asian Bistro
Cuisines: Japanese, Sushi, Asian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Chicago, Illinois
“Average”
Reviewed May 24, 2012

The decoration, staff are really nice and helpful.

I agree with others that the food is overpriced and average, I got the Monk's garden feast and the taste is very average. The Lettuce warp is very salty so not really recommended. I didn't try the sushi so I can't say whether or not it is good.

• Visited April 2012

Waterville, Ohio
“Overpriced”
Reviewed May 5, 2012

The food is just average and way overpriced. I definitely have had better tempura and pad thai in more casual places. Food does not live up to the fine dining decor.

• Visited June 2011
“Amazing sushi!”
Reviewed April 23, 2012

Every Tuesday night they have half-priced sushi! We go about once a month and always look forward to it...it is so good! Good atmosphere, great service and very comfy chairs, too! If you aren't into sushi, try their fried rice. It is super tasty!

• Visited April 2012
Perrysburg, Ohio
“Overpriced Average Food”
Reviewed April 23, 2012

The setting was nice, the service good but not great. The food was average and the prices are sky high. By high I mean where have you paid nearly $6 for a cup of hot tea. There are simply too many dining options with better food and more reasonable prices. I will not be back

• Visited March 2012
Somerset, Ohio
“Very good meal - I'm sure we will be back.”
Reviewed February 8, 2012

Very good meal. The prices seemed a little high at first, but the portions were big enough to justify the price. Service was good. Everyone in our party enjoyed their meal.

I always ask myself, "would you go there again?" after trying a new restaurant. My answer for this one is YES.

• Visited February 2012