“Excellent Lebanese cuisine”

Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Toledo, Ohio
“Excellent Lebanese cuisine”
Reviewed December 29, 2012

Portions are just the right size and the food is delicious. Great wine and beer list. Seated right away despite the busy holiday season.

Visited December 2012

Perrysburg, Ohio
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Overrated”
Reviewed December 18, 2012

I'm not a big fan of Greek food, and Pocco's didn't help my view of it. I came with two friends on a Friday night, and we were squeezed into a table in the back. We were shocked when we looked at the menu. This place is EXTREMELY expensive for the quality of food it has. I would say the average dish is $25. We had to wait an exceptionally long amount of time for our food, which was nothing special. The waiter was extremely rude, although that may be due to the fact that it was pretty busy. Most people would say that Pocco's is a rival to Biaggi's, but I don't believe that. Pocco's is an extremely casual place that is nothing out of the ordinary, while Biaggi's is truly DIVINE. I would definitely recommend going to Biaggi's instead of here.

• Visited December 2012
Auburn Hills, Michigan
“Delicious Lunch and BEST HUMMUS EVER!”
Reviewed December 9, 2012

Had lunch with two great friends here, one of which a regular, so she knew the menu.

The thing about Pocco Piatti is that the menu focuses on Mediterranean, so there is something for everyone. It's all small plates, but the portions are generous.

We started our adventure with Saganaki and some of the finest bread I've ever eaten. Fresh, hot, right from the oven and so delicious.

The first plate was a beautiful Artichoke Salad; artichoke hearts, hearts of palm (so tender), radish and asparagus. The dressing is a zesty, mouth-filling wonder... I kept some of the sauce for the other dishes. A delight.

Next arrived the Poco Tips, which is beef sauteed in lemon and garlic, served with hummus. Let me pause for a moment to rave about the hummus (ok, hommous, if you read the menu). I was BLOWN AWAY. I have searched long and hard for the best hummus and this was HANDS DOWN the best I've had. Zesty, a bit tart, creamy and absolutely FANTASTIC. I even got some to go...

Add to the table Markouk Chicken Wraps, Grape Leaves, and Lubia Bi Zeit (sauteed green beans with garlic and onion in a tomato sauce).

It was a delicious meal with a wide array of tastes. Highly recommend that you come with friends and sample the many options available. A bit spendy at nearly $20 per person, but worth every penny.

• Visited November 2012
Toledo, Ohio
“Great Food & Service, Vegetarian Friendly”
Reviewed November 16, 2012

Normally the food here is top-notch. Unfortunately, the grape leaves must have been prepared the day before. The rice was hard and the leaves soggy. The special of the day, calzone, was very good.

• Visited November 2012
Lambertville, Michigan
“Not the first time I have been here!”
Reviewed September 18, 2012

I have been to Poco's numerous times, mostly for lunch but not the dinner hour. Needless to say was quite different! Very noisy, could not hear music playing. Wait staff slow, and seemed to be in a trance! Hostess was almost annoyed she had to seat us. Waitress was slow to get to our table. (restaurant was not full) Greeted us with not much meaning! The hummus is wonderful here, same owners as Byblos and Beirut! The fatoush is good, small portions! We ordered the shish kabob to share with 3 of us, however, if you are hungry you might want to order separate and then share your orders with your table. Shish kabob was ordered medium, part was too done the other pieces too rare. (This was more like an appetizer)Rice was not good, looked and tasted like rice a roni! I guess I am use to bigger portions for dinner.

I'll go back but probably just for lunch appetizers and a martini!

• Visited September 2012