“Delicious Lunch and BEST HUMMUS EVER!”
Review of Pocco Piatti

Pocco Piatti
Ranked #20 of 122 Restaurants in Perrysburg
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed December 9, 2012

Had lunch with two great friends here, one of which a regular, so she knew the menu.

The thing about Pocco Piatti is that the menu focuses on Mediterranean, so there is something for everyone. It's all small plates, but the portions are generous.

We started our adventure with Saganaki and some of the finest bread I've ever eaten. Fresh, hot, right from the oven and so delicious.

The first plate was a beautiful Artichoke Salad; artichoke hearts, hearts of palm (so tender), radish and asparagus. The dressing is a zesty, mouth-filling wonder... I kept some of the sauce for the other dishes. A delight.

Next arrived the Poco Tips, which is beef sauteed in lemon and garlic, served with hummus. Let me pause for a moment to rave about the hummus (ok, hommous, if you read the menu). I was BLOWN AWAY. I have searched long and hard for the best hummus and this was HANDS DOWN the best I've had. Zesty, a bit tart, creamy and absolutely FANTASTIC. I even got some to go...

Add to the table Markouk Chicken Wraps, Grape Leaves, and Lubia Bi Zeit (sauteed green beans with garlic and onion in a tomato sauce).

It was a delicious meal with a wide array of tastes. Highly recommend that you come with friends and sample the many options available. A bit spendy at nearly $20 per person, but worth every penny.

Reviewed November 16, 2012

Normally the food here is top-notch. Unfortunately, the grape leaves must have been prepared the day before. The rice was hard and the leaves soggy. The special of the day, calzone, was very good.

Reviewed September 18, 2012

I have been to Poco's numerous times, mostly for lunch but not the dinner hour. Needless to say was quite different! Very noisy, could not hear music playing. Wait staff slow, and seemed to be in a trance! Hostess was almost annoyed she had to seat us. Waitress was slow to get to our table. (restaurant was not full) Greeted us with not much meaning! The hummus is wonderful here, same owners as Byblos and Beirut! The fatoush is good, small portions! We ordered the shish kabob to share with 3 of us, however, if you are hungry you might want to order separate and then share your orders with your table. Shish kabob was ordered medium, part was too done the other pieces too rare. (This was more like an appetizer)Rice was not good, looked and tasted like rice a roni! I guess I am use to bigger portions for dinner.

I'll go back but probably just for lunch appetizers and a martini!

Reviewed August 17, 2012

I chose this restaurant to earn miles and was pleasantly surprised at the food. Very good filet, sangria, chicken wraps, my entire meals was delicious and my server was very friendly. If i am in the area again, I will return

Reviewed August 6, 2012

We stop in to Poco all the time because you can get several small plates to share or you can get a meal for yourself. We like to sit at the bar, but for business meetings or larger groups, the dinning room is great. Good variety of food. Excellent quality and the best sangria's in town!!