“Clean the place up!!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed March 20, 2014

If I were a regional Manager I would fire the entire staff. The resturant is absolutely gross!! The help was rude and the food was burnt. I eat at a Buffalo Wild Wings at least once per week and this one will certainly be taken off my list.

Reviewed February 17, 2014

We recently stopped here before going to a movie. It was on a Sunday afternoon around 1:30pm and not during football season. When we parked it looked like the restaurant would be busy but once inside we found it was not. At hostess stand the young man running orders out asked how many and if we would like a booth, we answered 2 and yes. 5 minutes later we we led to a booth (that this same young man had to clean while still continuing to run orders). It was then 10 minutes later before we saw our waitress. In those 10 minutes the manager walked by us twice (looking at us but not saying anything) and at least 3 different waitress (again not saying anything to us). When our waitress finally came to our table (she being one of the waitresses that had walked but us several times NEVER saying anything) there was no apology for the time we had waited just her name and what we would like to drink. Since we had a movie to catch we placed our order at that time. That was literally the last time we saw her. Now I did over hear the hostess boy say to another table that they were short and kitchen running slow. I understand that happens, I have worked in the service industry in the past and sh** happens BUT WHAT YOU CAN CONTROL YOU SHOULD. If that manager, the 3 or so waitresses (one being ours) would have simply said, I am sorry but I will be with you soon, shortly or in a minute everything would have been fine instead we sat at our table for 10 minutes being ignored. NEVER assume that someone has taken care of a table with no drinks and the patrons looking at you as you walk by. Our food came out hot (not delivered by our waitress but instead the manager) and while she was at the table I said to her to go and ahead and bring the check bc we had a movie to catch. The check came right away (again by the manager) and it was well into our meal before our waitress came by to see if we needed anything and at that time I told her to take the check. Service is a big determinant to how I tip, needless to say it was the standard 10%. So the food was good SERVICE SUCKS!

Reviewed January 20, 2014

Nothing to complain about, it's a wing place with a lot of TVs. The waitress was very friendly and extremely helpful since we were new to the area.

Reviewed November 15, 2013

Great experience for watching games! Great service (very nice), cold beer. Food is eh...much better wings nearby at Frickers & Jed's. BW's is more pricey as well!

Reviewed October 4, 2013

I ordered 18 traditional wings for take out. The orderer said it would take 15 minutes. I arrived after 20 minutes and was told to wait a minute. I sat down patiently. I took well over 5 minutes after several customers and been waited on that I was patiently sitting waiting for my order. When the brought my order out they brought out boneless wings that appeared to be sitting around for several hours. I questioned why they were not traditional wings. They brought them back and said I would have to wait for the traditional wings. I left to run quickly to the bank. I came back and picked up my wings. Then they didn't have proper change. I got fed up with waiting grabbed my order and left. Ironically the order had a Takeout Quality label that specified Quest Satisfaction met before leaving the building. I quess this was not the case.