“Not Same Great Place” 1 of 5 bubbles

IHOP
Ranked #38 of 114 Restaurants in Perrysburg
Cuisines: American
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Columbus, Ohio
“Not Same Great Place”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 21, 2012

I visited IHop store #5450 in Perrysburg on Fremont Pike last night again after not eating here for a while. I loved this restaurant when I visited before as even late at night the plae was packed and the food and service was great. When I pulled in this time there was only a couple cars, and there was a sign on the door about new owners not being able to accept expired coupons now. We walked in to the place being very quiet and not so many patrons and got seated and ordered our food. One of the meals we ordered contained bacon wrapped steak that was ordered "well done". The food came out in just a few minutes (I was wondering how they cooked steak to order that fast) and was greasy so much that there was drippings of grease on the sides of the plate. The ham slices were over cooked on the edges, the hash browns tasted like grease overwhelmingly. The steak was pink/red all on the insides. Our server was very nice to us, but trying to flirt with the girls in the next booth. I was SOO disappointed in this visit that I will take this off of my list of places to stop when I am in the Perrysburg area. Do not waste your time here anymore.

• Visited October 2012
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles

Perrysburg, Ohio
“Standard IHOP”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 2, 2012

The food and service are OK, but nothing special. As with all IHOPs, the prices are a little steep for what you get.

Visited June 2012
Toledo, Ohio
“IHOP”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 28, 2012

Something we want breakfast for dinner and we know we can get that at IHOP. Pretty good! We never are disappointed.

Visited July 2012
Midland, Michigan
“Average”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 27, 2012

Could have been a little cleaner and the food was just "okay" for what we paid.

Visited May 2012
Toledo, Ohio
“Decent Food for the Value”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 20, 2012

Our family goes to I-Hop maybe once a month, the food is decent, but the service is hit or miss, which is why I gave them an 'average' scoring.

Visited April 2012