“Still Can't Get An Order Right”

Gino's Pizza-Spaghetti
Ranked #48 of 117 Restaurants in Perrysburg
Cuisines: Pizza
Grove City, Ohio
“Still Can't Get An Order Right”
Reviewed June 17, 2014

I reviewed Gino's about two years ago and I wasn't kind because of the number of pizza's we had purchased that were not prepared as ordered. At that time I threatened to find a new Pizzeria which I did for two years. On our way home from spending the day on Put-In-Bay we decided to give Gino's another try and called in an order from the road. Nothing special but simply 3 of their standard Pizzas (1 Pepperoni, 1 Ultimate Veggy and 1 Taco Pizza). Wouldn't you know but two of the three were wrong. The Pepperoni had no pepperoni and the Taco was missing the olives and tomatoes. I like the flavor of Gino's pizza but don't understand why they can't be prepared as ordered. It's back to Marcos for this family.

• Visited June 2014

Archbold Ohio
“Great Pizza!!”
Reviewed November 27, 2013

Like the original Gino's the pizza was covered with cheese and toppings. Ordered take-out and it was ready when I got there. May be the best pizza in town!!!

Visited November 2013
Toledo, Ohio
“Great Pizza For Years!”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

Gino's has been around for a long time and has always had fabulous pizza. This visit was no different. Great food, fast service, and excellent prices. We had our usual pepperoni and cheese pizza which was outstanding. It comes in various sizes, even a mini for one. We like this location in Perrysburg, but there are a few others in the area as well. Staff is friendly and will always work hard to make sure you are happy with your order.

• Visited August 2013
Taylor, Michigan
“Best pizza ever!”
Reviewed February 19, 2013

The pizza is great! My boyfriend and I were in town and chose to have pizza for the night and we are sure glad we did. It was very good, with plenty of toppings.
The staff was very nice as well!

Visited February 2013
Perrysburg, Ohio
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Pizza”
Reviewed December 18, 2012

The pizza in Gino's is Chicago style. That means that it might be hard to enjoy the pizza if you're not used to it. Several of my friends complain that they use too much sauce. Besides pizza, Gino's also serves gelato. One complaint I have is that Gino's frequently messes up my pizza order. Several of the workers taking orders seem inexperienced. The pizza is rarely ready to go, and you will probably have to wait in line for about three- five minutes. The wait is worth it as soon as you take a bite of the pizza.

• Visited December 2012