“Delicious!!!” 4 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Perrysburg, Ohio
“Delicious!!!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 13, 2014

Very cute inside, small town feel, extremely friendly staff! They recommended chicken salad on croissant & potato salad. Both were excellent (and very well priced!) While I waited (took less than 5 minutes), the cookies behind the glass stared me down (had to get one!) Chocolate chocolate cookie - very fresh, homemade, out of this world (& cheap at 75 cents!) Looking for good food & great prices, highly recommend!

• Visited May 2014

Bowling Green, Ohio
“Moldy Croissants”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 2, 2013

Up until today, this was one of my favorite places - cozy atmosphere, great service, wonderful food. However, last week I ordered the Tuna Salad plate and got a moldy mini croissant. Wasn't too upset - I hadn't eaten it. Today, I ordered the ham on wheat croissant & fruit. Everything was great until I reached for the 2nd half of my sandwich and saw mold on the bottom of the croissant. I had already eaten the first half of the sandwich!!! The waitress took it back to the kitchen and told me I wouldn't have to pay for it. Twice in a week is too much! If the croissants are moldy, what else is moldy or not kept correctly? Makes me sad. Like I said, up until now it's been one of my favorite places.

Visited October 2013
4 Thank Theresa G
Ohio
“Nice little place with friendly staff!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 1, 2013

Made a stop here randomly on our way to Toledo. Staff was very friendly and inviting as well as our waitress. Food was simple (sandwiches) but plentiful and arrived fairly quickly. Great variety of bakery goods and the cookies were delicious! I would return again simply for their homemade goodies!! Definitely worth the stop of you are in the area.

• Visited May 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Perrysburg, Ohio
“Local lunch place and bakery; little pricey.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2013

Its just sandwiches and a bakery. Very popular for retirees in town as well. I've been with my grandparents but wouldn't go on my own or with freinds my age. They might have nice catered options for showers if they do that sort of thing.

Visited November 2012
Maumee, Ohio
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Lemon Meringue I'll never be able to duplicate”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 30, 2013

I ordered a Lemon Meringue pie as an "extra" dessert for Christmas 2012, as it was the hostess's favorite. I ordered it in advance and it was ready for pick-up on time. The pie was delicious! Lamplight was recommended to me by my mother specifically for their Lemon Meringue pie as in my mother's words, "I can never get a Lemon Meringue to turn out, so I don't have a recipe to give you. You should try the Lamplight Bakery in Perrysburg". The pie was beautiful as well as tasty. In fact it became the highlight of the dessert table! I just ordered another one for my grandmother's 92nd birthday, as Lemon Meringue is her favorite, too! I can't wait to pick it up!

• Visited December 2012