“Local lunch place and bakery; little pricey.”

Lamplight Cafe & Bakery
Ranked #4 of 6 Dessert in Perrysburg
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Its just sandwiches and a bakery. Very popular for retirees in town as well. I've been with my grandparents but wouldn't go on my own or with freinds my age. They might have nice catered options for showers if they do that sort of thing.

Reviewed January 30, 2013

I ordered a Lemon Meringue pie as an "extra" dessert for Christmas 2012, as it was the hostess's favorite. I ordered it in advance and it was ready for pick-up on time. The pie was delicious! Lamplight was recommended to me by my mother specifically for their Lemon Meringue pie as in my mother's words, "I can never get a Lemon Meringue to turn out, so I don't have a recipe to give you. You should try the Lamplight Bakery in Perrysburg". The pie was beautiful as well as tasty. In fact it became the highlight of the dessert table! I just ordered another one for my grandmother's 92nd birthday, as Lemon Meringue is her favorite, too! I can't wait to pick it up!

1  Thank Andrea S
Reviewed January 11, 2012

I have eaten there several times over the years and never once was disappointed with their food.

Reviewed September 25, 2010

Arrived around 11:45 a.m.; was seated fairly quickly.
Ordered a few minutes later. Sat there for thirty-five minutes without so much as a glass of water being served. Finally left, no drinks or food in sight. There seemed to be no rhyme nor reason to the waitresses' sections, they all were running from one end of the restaurant to the other.

Reviewed April 5, 2009

If you like muffins you need to go to this place. They muffins are huge. I personally love the cherry cheesecake muffin that has real cherrys and cheese cake filling. They also offer some basic breakfast foods like eggs and sausage.

This is a family ran place. Its seems like its a mom owns the place and her daughters and daughter's friends work the shop. The mom gives great service but the kids sometime are unresponsive when you first go to the counter. After you've got they're attention the they give great service.

Value is good; you get huge and wonderful portions tasting but you do have pay a little more then most bakery. My wife and I think it really worth it.

Expect the hometown feel. Everyone is friendly even though its constantly busy. Since the expansion they've more then doubled the seating. Its the place to go in town if you look for something to start off your morning.