“Tasty”

Ranked #5 of 118 Restaurants in Perrysburg
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed July 10, 2009

I love this restaurant. I've had the chicken gyro "zingo style," which was really fresh and not too heavy, like some gyros can be. I love the location, the atmosphere, and the prices. And they deliver w/in Perrysburg - amazing!

Reviewed May 19, 2008

The original gyros are delicious. You get a big portion. The carrotcake cupcakes are very tasty. I'll have to go back to try something new. I think the prices of the food is reasonable.

Reviewed May 1, 2008

I absolutely love Zingo's -- I've been back a few times and recommend it to anyone! Great value, fun atmosphere, friendly service, AMAZING food! If you get a sandwich, definitely try it "Zingo-style," it ends up as a grilled wrap and it is delicious! The gyro was great and they have great combo options - the hummus is amazing and is served with fresh pita chips. My friend got the Junk Salad, which is definitely big enough for two and a great meal! I would recommend this place to anyone -- exactly what Perrysburg needed! Check it out!

Reviewed April 27, 2008

great gyros! order gyro zingo style awsome!!!!

Reviewed August 18, 2007

The quality of this restaurant is outstanding. The food is fresh, the service is friendly and the atmosphere is hip and trendy. I love the abundance of vegetarian/vegan options.