“Outstanding!!!”

Ranked #5 of 13 Hotels in Perrysburg
Central Illinois
“Outstanding!!!”
Reviewed May 6, 2009

From the moment I walked in, I felt like I was at the Ritz Carlton. The staff was very friendly, the failities were clean and updated, and the room was unbelievable! I highly recommend staying here whenever in the Toledo area!!!

• Stayed May 2009, traveled on business
lm4r131588, Public Relations at Comfort Suites, responded to this review, May 27, 2009
Thank you for the wonderful review of our hotel. I am so glad you loved your room and received great service from our staff. We look forward to providing accommodations for you in the future.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (56)
Elkview, West Virginia
Reviewed May 4, 2009

A new stylish, warm motel. A break from the routine comfort inn. Relaxing decor. Comfortable bed but sofas in some rooms are not comfortable for me. Clean. Great showers. Outstanding staff. Exceptional nite front desk person during the week. She always greets guests with a great smile, is very helpful and accommodating. She goes the extra mile for guests, eg, frig died during the day & my ice cream melted. She not only saw that it was replaced, but that the ice cream was replaced as well (without me asking). Another example: heater failed & she offered me another room just to sleep in until it was repaired so I wouldn’t have to re-pack & move my stuff. When the Interstate was closed due to an accident, she printed directions to my destination off the web for me. Only negatives: rarely were note pads or pens on the desk in the room; no skim milk with the breakfast items; but these are very minor inconveniences. Good location for Toledo area. I stayed here many nites in March & April for business in Toledo (I have a management consulting firm). I definitely will stay here again if I return to Toledo. A great value for the dollar.

Mesa, AZ
Reviewed April 18, 2009

Comfort Suites is my first choice for Choice hotels and this is easily the nicest I've been to. For the business traveler, Big Room, posh linen, many flat services, many lights, flat screen, big work area, leather couch. Obviously design to address eveny travel complaint. Hot breakfast too. Plus reasonable price.

Mississauga
Reviewed April 8, 2009

found the accommodation excellent, beyond our expectations.
the staff we very pleasant and helpfull.
easy access to highway
we are "Snow Birds" and this hotel was by far the best we have stayed at to date.
easy access restaurants

lindy25000
Reviewed April 8, 2009

beds were amazing we've been away for two and a half months and this was the best sleeep by far staff were amazing and most professional !!

Ontario
Reviewed April 6, 2009

Travelling home to Canada we stopped in Perrysburg and,using a coupon from our travel booklet, called ahead to Comfort Suites. Compared to the other hotels at which we stayed this was, for the same price or less, well aboveour expectations. The foyer is beautiful, offering a cozy sitting area and well appointed breakfast dining facility. The rooms are very impressive, large and modern and boast a refrigerator, microwave and cofeemaker. The beds are, as advertised, "HEAVENLY" with large fluffy pillows. A flat screen TV is wall mounted and is comfortably viewed from the bed or the large leather sofa bed . The bathrooms are roomy and spa like. There is always coffee available in the foyer and the buffet breakfast that is included was excellent with lots of choices both hot and cold. The staff are wonderful and made our stay most enjoyable. Before we left we were treated to a tour of one of the 16 Spa suites (amazing!). We would assign Comfort Suites an A+!

Canal Fulton, OH
Reviewed April 4, 2009

What an amazing hotel. The amenities and luxuries at this facility would cost twice as much at other hotels. I stay at Choice Hotels regularly for business travels. There is a wide spectrum of amenities, hospitality, and cleanliness among hotels within this chain. But the bar has now been raised. This Comfort Suites is, by far, the best Choice Hotel I have ever stayed in. From the stone tile used to contruct the walk-in shower to the multiple plasma TV's within the same room, this hotel gives you much more than you expect for LESS than $100. And after a workout in the fitness room, relax in a massage chair. WOW. If you have any doubts, try it the next time you are in the Toledo area. I promise you that you will not find anything near this luxurious in the Toledo area at twice the price. If you want to see for yourself, stop by and ask Leah to give you a tour.