“Nice hotel, one suggestion”
Review of Comfort Suites

Comfort Suites
Ranked #6 of 14 Hotels in Perrysburg
Reviewed March 24, 2014

Very nice hotel. Room was very clean and looked like it was recently remodeled through and through. Many hotels offer a free continental breakfast, but this one offered a hot breakfast with waffles, eggs, sausage, and other quality offerings. It was a little noisy with some road noise and heating unit noise from the room above, but basically ok. My only real complaint was that the stairways and hallways needed vacuuming and cleaning in the worst way. I tried to give them a chance before posting it online by bringing it to the attention of the front desk attendant, but nothing was done about it. The outside trash can was also filled to overflowing. It wouldn't take much effort to take care of these items to make the outer appearance match the stellar appearance of the guest rooms. Overall, I liked this hotel.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Michael P
CSOfficeManager, Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this reviewResponded March 25, 2014

Dear Michael P,

Thank you for leaving your thoughts about your visit to the Comfort Suites Perrysburg. I rely on guest feedback to see where we excel, as well as, areas we need to improve. Your comments are very important. Thank you for bringing the issues with cleanliness to my attention. I take these issues very seriously, and they will most certainly be addressed.

Overall, I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay here. We continually strive to provide the best experience possible for our guests. I hope to see you again soon.

Kind regards,

Reviewed March 23, 2014

Our family of 4 stayed for two nights while in town visiting family. The hotel was VERY clean (important with a 4 year old and 21 month old). Free breakfast was very nice. They had a nice area with booths and tables to sit at while having muffins, yogurt, eggs, bacon, waffles, cereal, juice, and coffee. Staff was friendly and check-in was easy. For the price and cleanliness of this hotel, I would definitely recommend and will be back in the future.

Room Tip: We stayed in room 201 (far end of hotel). Room was very quiet except in the morning I could hear th...
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
CSOfficeManager, Front Office Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this reviewResponded March 24, 2014

Dear Linday R,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your comments about your stay. I am very happy to read that your stay was pleasant. We pride ourselves on our high standards of cleanliness, and seeing that you enjoyed our breakfast is warming as well. I will be sure to share your praise with the staff. We hope to see you again, perhaps next time your visiting family. Family visits are always fun!

Thanks again,

Reviewed March 23, 2014

Beyond pleasantly surprised at how clean and comfortable our suite was. Jacuzzi was great size for 2 people (including one quite tall person!), shower was AMAZING (3 shower heads!), lots of fresh towels to be had, bed was large and very comfortable, and everything was pristine when we arrived. Very nice decor scheme, as well! Lady manning front desk was as helpful as could be. The only thing I would note (and a minor qualm at that) is that walls are a little thin so I could hear any noise in the hall or in the room above me but it really didn't bother us. TV channels were also rather limited but that's not what we were there for so again, not a big deal for us. Thank you for a wonderful stay at a great price-we will definitely be recommending to others!

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank JayceeMo

Dear JayceeMo,

Much appreciation for your kind thoughts and comments regarding your recent stay with us here in Perrysburg. I am delighted to read if your good experience. I do apologize for the small noise issue, but I am happy that it didn't impact the quality of your stay. I will be sure to share your comments with the Front Desk, so that they know what kind of difference their role plays in ensuring each guest has an enjoyable experience. Perhaps during your next visit, you'll find our cable selection to be greater, as we have entered an aggreement with a new provider, allowing us to offer three times our current channel listings! We hope to see you again soon!

Again, thanks for your warm comments. Feedback is always appreciated, but positive feedback is such a delight.

Best wishes!

Reviewed March 20, 2014

One of the best ambience I have stayed at and I will be back. The hotel was very clean, and I was impressed with staff. I never typically use the business center, but this hotel has added many extra little features to the center.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business

Dear LanceOhio,

Thank you for taking the time out of your scedule to leave your comments about your trip to Comfort Suites Perrysburg. Myself, as well as future travelers, greatly appreciate your feedback. I am happy to hear that your stay was pleasant, as it is our goal to provide each and every guest with an experience that not only exceeds his or her expections, but also leaves a lasting and memorable impression.

I will be sure to share your warm thoughts with the staff to show that our efforts, in achieving our goal, are not going unnoticed.

Once more, thank you again for kind review. It truly is greatly appreciated.

Best regards,

Reviewed March 16, 2014

We made a last minute booking and selected the Comfort Suites out of several options because of a fair price and good location. Check-in was very smooth, the room was clean, the hotel was quiet, and we had a very nice breakfast in the morning. I will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
CSOfficeManager, Front Office Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this reviewResponded March 17, 2014

Dear David K,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your thoughts about our hotel. I am very delighted to hear that your experience was to your satisfaction. We work hard to ensure the check in process is as smooth as possible, and a lot of work goes into making sure the hotel is clean and quiet. It is also great to hear that your day started off good with nice hot breakfast buffet. Your kind words will inspire all of our staff to keep up the good work. Thanks again for your warm comments.

Best Wishes,

Reviewed March 8, 2014

I'm a frequent traveler and this is one of my favorite hotels. My wife and I will go out of our way to stay here. It's new, it's clean, it's quiet, the staff gets us in and out without a fuss. And instead of offering discounts for ratings, they just make things work to make customers happy. I'm always happy to stay here.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
CSOfficeManager, Front Office Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this reviewResponded March 11, 2014

Dear Ladida68,

Thank you for leaving your thoughts about your recent stay with Comfort Suites, Perrysburg. I am delighted to hear of positive experiences with our hotel. I greatly appreciate your taking the time and going out of your stay with us. Our goal is to provide all guests with 100 percent satisfacation, and it appears we meet our goal with you.

Thank you again for your warm feedback.

Reviewed March 2, 2014

We stayed here for three nights for a funeral and would of preferred staying somewhere else. Overall the hotel is modern and fairly priced but here are a few things we encountered to be less than satisfactory. On our second day we were leaving for a wake at about 2:55-3 pm. We had our DND on our door as we were trying to rest. I asked if we could have housekeeping clean our room and the desk said no they left for the day, I said I just heard them vacuuming in the hallway. The desk clerk said that was him. He did not offer to clean the room, get me towels or any extras shampoo etc. he just said NO?
Also our room # was 111 and every morning you can hear everyone in the breakfast room, all staff coming and going not to mention the elevator going up and down all day long. If you are going to stay at this hotel get up early to be able to get your room refreshed and don't stay near the lobby or elevator unless you like hearing others conversations

Room Tip: don't stay on first floor between 107-115, too noisy
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
CSOfficeManager, Front Office Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this reviewResponded March 4, 2014

I am terriby sorry to hear that your experience with Comfort Suites Perrysburg was less than satisfactory. We continually strive to provide a postive and lasting experience for each and every one of our valued guests. Your business means a lot to us, and I will be sure to communicate your comments with the Front Desk staff as well as the housekeeping so we can put our heads together and ensure no problems like yours will be encountered in the future.

I sincerely hope you would consider staying with us again in the future so we may have an opportunity to show you how great and relaxing our beautiful hotel can be. Please accept my sincerest apologies for you letting you down at such an unfortunate time for you and your family.

My sincerest regards,