“Wonderful:)”

Comfort Suites
Ranked #6 of 13 Hotels in Perrysburg
“Wonderful:)”
Reviewed July 24, 2012

Me and my boyfriend stayed there over a weekend. We had a romance package included in our stay. It was soo amazing. The large jacuzzi fit both of us and the shower was very romantic and relaxing. The front desk staff was very helpful with whatever we asked the accomidated us. :) we will definatly be staying again soon:)

• Stayed June 2012
1 Thank Jessicajeremy05

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (56)
Cleveland, Ohio
Reviewed July 23, 2012

The staff was very courteous and kind. We asked for directions and the young lady at the desk provided us with very detailed ones. The room was very clean and it was very comfortable. I would recommend this hotel to everyone. I am unsure why there are bad reviews on here because it was one of the best hotels I have ever stayed at. Thank you for making our stay enjoyable!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
Toledo, Ohio, United States
Reviewed July 13, 2012

Wow...where do I even start! I'm surprised by the reviews on here because that's what I based my stay off of. Let me first start by saying that we stayed here the weekend of our wedding for a "nice" getaway. We arrived Friday and were immediately upgraded to a jacuzzi suite from a regular suite (started off great). We go to our room and I took a shower, when i went to grab a towel, one of them was damp and the other smelled musty. I managed to find 1 out of 4 that smelled clean. After that my (now) husband was trimming his hair and we asked the front desk for a sweeper. The lady at the front desk said she couldnt give us one and that housekeeping had a vacuum they could bring up but she didnt know when. She then said (on a Friday night) that she was the only one there and that she cant leave the front desk. I then asked (with concern), "so what if your guests need something?" and she just said "i cant leave the front desk". This led to a LONG weekend and multiple other incidences where we were left to "fetch" our own help and items that we needed. Also let me note that not ONCE did anyone clean our room, bring us fresh towels, etc. during our stay and no we didn't have our "do not disturb" present. This brings me to my last and final complaint, but by FAR the worst one of all that everyone should BE AWARE (BEWARE) of. Friends of ours were staying at the hotel too. They went back earlier than us on Saturday night after our wedding (we had our gift and card taken to our room). My friend left her bag in our room and tried her luck and asked the front desk if they could let her in. They not so much even asked her for her ID or what our name was...NOTHING! The only thing the front desk lady said was "what room number" and then gave her 2 key! 2 keys!!!!! This was VERY CONCERNING and should be for anyone staying at this hotel. Anyone could have asked for a key to our room and they would have given it to them, no questions asked!! I called comfort suites corporate with my complaint and they said they would file the complaint but that it is the General Manager of that hotel's responsibility to call me with 72 hours of the filed complaint. I have yet to hear anything from anyone...Very disappointed!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
4 Thank Amanda L
North East
Reviewed July 9, 2012

Stayed here on June 30, booked the room months in advance. Our room was closest to the stairway, it had a very long hall inside the room. You went down a long hall inside the room and came to the bathroom, which was in bad need of repair, the grout in the bathroom floor was crumbling. The area where the bed was, is very small, the TV was off to one side of the bed so you had to turn your head to your far right to see it. The rating on this hotel was #2 for the area, pictures don't look like our room. Don't know why we were put in such a strange room. Desk people were polite, breakfast was good. Location for our trip was good.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
Westerville, Ohio
Reviewed July 3, 2012

The bed linens and mattress were better than those at most high-end hotels, and the attention to detail was obvious throughout the hotel. Really, really clean--not even a speck of mold in the tub/shower. Everyone we came in contact with, from the front desk gal to the housekeeping and kitchen staff, could not have been more friendly or polite. The free hot breakfast was very good.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Daffydi
Omaha, Nebraska
Reviewed July 1, 2012

Was booked to stay here the night of June 9th but got a call from the hotel before our arrival telling us there had been a fire that day and they were going to put us up at a different hotel. (Found out later it was an electrical fire in a 1st floor room.) From the phone call I was led to believe we'd have a choice between Quality Inn and La Quinta, but when we arrived we were automatically sent to the Quality Inn across the street. Can't complain I guess since we weren't charged for the night by either Comfort Suites or Quality Inn, and still had a free breakfast the next morning. Heard from others who were already staying at Comfort Suites when the fire occurred that it was mostly contained to the room where it started, and one couple who had their stuff in the room next door didn't lose anything though all their stuff smelled of smoke and there was about an inch of water on the floor. Fortunately no one was hurt, and it happened during the day when most of the people were out. Had been looking forward to staying here since it looked like a nice place. (My overall rating of "very good" is only based on how they handled the situation, not the hotel itself, since I wasn't able to stay there.)

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
Raleigh, North Carolina
Reviewed July 1, 2012

Super modern hotel, and location is great. Easy access to 75, 80/90 and 20. Many eating locations close (Cracker Barrell is across the street from hotel) and shopping and grocery stores near by also.

Always a pleasure.

The only fault I can give this hotel, is the front desk workers seem a little too casual in their dress. Professional dress and appearance would really reflect well on the modern design and image the hotel is advertising.

Room Tip: This hotel you can only get too from one direction (center divider in highway). Just know you actua...