“Poor value if you like to eat healthy”
Review of Blue Pacific Grill

Blue Pacific Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Blue Pacific Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #31 of 117 Restaurants in Perrysburg
Cuisines: Healthy, Mongolian
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Description: We are a family owned and operated business where you create your own stir fry. We are now proud to offer a NEW full service menu! This NEW menu includes our favorite Signature items and delicious chef inspired creations. A BIG thanks to Chef James Woolsey and the Sysco team! Our new menu allows you to enjoy unique creations while you sit and enjoy one of our appetizers an our delicious cocktails from the bar. We offer Healthy Dining, vegetarian and Gluten free options! We also have vegetarian and gluten free options for our guests that follow special diets.
Toledo, Ohio
“Poor value if you like to eat healthy”
Reviewed February 15, 2011

We were excited to try this place, but were rather disappointed with our experience. First of all, the atmosphere was not much better than many fast food restaurants. The bowls we were given looked rather small, but the server assured us that the portions were larger than they seemed. My wife and I try to eat somewhat healthy, so we put quite a few vegetables in our bowls, followed by as much meat as we could fit in the small bowl (I tried to press it down to fit a decent portion into the small bowl, but was scolded by an employee for doing that).

After my concoction was cooked and placed over rice in a larger bowl the portion looked even smaller. I returned to the table to find a warm drink, which the server had let sit on our table the whole time we were in line for our food to be prepared (a long time since this was a busy night). Unfortunately our portions were not enough to fill us up. We could have paid the "all you can eat" price and made another bowl, but we did not want to wait in line for another 30 minutes.

In the end my wife and I spent $40, only to leave hungry. At least the company was good! But, needless to say, our next date won't be at Blue Pacific Grill.

• Visited February 2011
2 Thank IFoundAScreenName

Toledo, Ohio
“Not bad, but not great”
Reviewed December 21, 2010

We were at first excited to visit this place years ago when it opened. Before there was a BD Mongolian in town, this was the first restaurant similar to it. The restaurant is set up just like BD's, but the food quality was never the same, and it always seemed like the grills weren't hot enough and didn't cook the food properly.

Toledo, Ohio
“They had great food. The place is set up...”
Reviewed October 6, 2010

They had great food. The place is set up similar to most chinese restaurants or buffets. The two biggest differences are the buffet has a wide array of raw meats and vegetables and some fruits. The second is a large cooktop next to the buffet where the grillers prepare your meal. The pros, good food, good service. The cons, I was expecting more of a high end restaurant. Noisy inside the hood fans over the grilling area are ridiculously noisy. The food was fairly expensive for a single plate. Total price for 3 people was $46 dollars.

Ohio
“What a great stir-fry restaurant!”
Reviewed February 16, 2010

This place is my dream come true. It had everything that I love. I've eaten at hibachi restaurants before, but this place takes the cake. I walked in and told the waiter that I had never eaten there before. He explained everything very well. They give you a good size metal bowl, you walk up to the huge table of items, and fill that bowl with anything and everything they got! They give you so many options to choose from. Any vegetable you can think of, chicken, pork, salmon, crawfish, shrimp, beef, crab, scallops, and more. Also, they have 12 different sauces to choose from. I went with the 'Honey Garlic Soy'. Very good. Then you walk over to the grillmaster and tell him if you want rice, udon noodles, or short, spiral noodles. Needless to say, the end result is amazing. I'm a serious eater, so I was able to finish the whole thing. But I think most people could make two meals out of it. Definitely recommend Blue Pacific Grill !!

St. Lucia
“The Blue Pacific Grill & Restaurant in Perrysburg is killer”
Reviewed December 5, 2009

Located in Levis Commons Shopping Mall in Perrysburg, Blue Pacific Grill offers the best in Mongolian style grill anywhere. If you have never been to a Mongolian style grill, you can basically create your own meal. You get to pick the meat, veggies and starches. They offer a wide variety of seafood as well as beef, chicken and pork.

If you happen to be staying at the Hilton Garden Inn at Levis Commons then you need to make sure you walk down the street and check out the Blue Pacific Grill. The meal is under $13.00 and the atmosphere is casual. A great place to go and not have to worry about being under dressed but still be able to get a great meal.