“Great dining in downtown Perrysburg”

Stella's Restaurant
Ranked #20 of 118 Restaurants in Perrysburg
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Stella's is an extraordinary refuge for eating, drinking, relaxing, and enjoying comfort food with a modern twist. Our business hours are Mon-Sat.11 A.M.-10 P.M. and Sunday from 10 A.M.-3 P.M. for brunch
Reviewed June 30, 2014

This can be your fancier fare in Perrysburg with menu items that are less expensive to the hefty. Food is always cooked to perfection with a grand bar downstairs. Limited access for the disabled is its only drawback I think. Also has a great little area on the 3rd floor for your party!

There are newer reviews for Stella's Restaurant

Reviewed June 29, 2014

I found this restaurant whilst wandering around the old town of Perrysburg, it truly is an oasis of cuisine in a desert of chain restaurants!
My appetiser of tuna with a raspberry vinaigrette was delightful, followed by scallops with spinach and asparagus, just superb. The server suggested a Crawfords Chardonnay which went perfectly with the food.
The portions were just right and made a nice change from the normal servings for 4 people on a plate for one!
It is not cheap, but good food never is!
Why do US restaurants not serve the coral with scallops?

Reviewed June 20, 2014

I've been here many times before and patronize them because they are locally owned. This was the first since their new menu came out a few weeks ago. And it's a radical change.

I had the cheese and sliced meat plate as an appetizer, small Cesar salad and the swordfish which was a nightly special.

The swordfish which I didn't realize, had a very spicy coating and was dry. It must have had a lot of salt since I've been drinking all evening. I brought half of it home. Salad and meat tray was good. I didn't have desert. Bread doesn't automatically come with dinner any more so you have to ask for it,

This must be new management too since none off the old wait staff was there. Only fault I found was with no table cloths it would be nice for a change of napkins under drinks and the table wiped between course from drips.

Yes I will go back. It's always very noisy there so if you want a quiet evening this is the place to go.

Reviewed May 29, 2014

Memorial Day weekend lunch was a pleasant surprise at this Louisiana Av. Perrysburg eatery even thou we had to wait for out side patio seating and there was a problem clearing tables.
We had enjoyed many a dinner here but had never stopped for lunch before. My turkey breast covered with a tasty light cream and cheese sauce on cranberry nut bread with a tangy dipping sauce, accompanied by a sweet waldorf salad full of granny smith apple hunks and walnuts, I was so good, glad I had made the selection. My friend opted for the lamb 'burger' which I had never seen offered before and it was done to perfection she said, and the portion was dinner size. The custom made Arnold Palmer was the best I have ever had and the entire menu was very lunch $ affordable. A pleasant lunch from a creative chief but the next one may be accompanied by a glass or two of wine to distract from the passing motorcycle traffic noise. Maybe outside speakers delivering appropriate music would help ?

1  Thank FairFred
Reviewed May 28, 2014

Had a special white fish dish that was one of the best I have ever had. And, I do not like fish. I would go back again for this.

3  Thank jwf1960