“Clearly well-thought out establishment”

Stella's Restaurant
Ranked #21 of 117 Restaurants in Perrysburg
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Stella's is an extraordinary refuge for eating, drinking, relaxing, and enjoying comfort food with a modern twist. Our business hours are Mon-Sat.11 A.M.-10 P.M. and Sunday from 10 A.M.-3 P.M. for brunch
Cincinnati, Ohio
“Clearly well-thought out establishment”
Reviewed October 23, 2013

We were glad to find this nice restaurant tucked in among some quaint shops in downtown Perrysburg, not far from I 475. The bar looked hospitable & thankfully, it is positioned away from the door, as was the music on a Thursday evening. We were seated upstairs, good for conversation. Server was sincere in explaining which appetizers would be good to share. Tablemate tried the pork belly french toast with me -- Yummy ! The prime rib queen cut allowed for left-overs & the walleye was light & grilled just right. There are different types of accompaniments & you can pick others from the menu with a slight price increase. I regret not buying the beautiful hand-blown glass piece -- larger ones are hanging from the ceiling.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank CSuhre

Lynn, Ma
“Worth a try”
Reviewed September 14, 2013

I ordered the pan-seared airline chicken/ madeira-mushroom glace / spinach risotto and the taste was great, but the portion was less than expected for the price. The other two I was with got the pork tenderloin and the commodore steak which was more in line with the price.
Service was great!

• Visited September 2013
Louisville, Kentucky
“EXCELANT FOOD AGAIN”
Reviewed September 8, 2013

Visited for the fifth time first this year. Food was excellent service prompt and courteous
.The turkey tenderloin and NY strip were both prepared as requested and tasty.
would go out of my way to eat here though a little pricey.

• Visited September 2013
“Nice restaurant but mediocre food”
Reviewed August 28, 2013 via mobile

Had dinner for first time at Stella's because menu looked promising. Restaurant was beautiful but food was mediocre and definitely not worth the price. I had bouillabaise which was tasteless. My husband and daughter had steak but quality of meat was not very good, very tough meat. Waiters were nice but overall mediocre overpriced food. Won't be back.

• Visited August 2013
3 Thank Matte1konobe
Venice, Florida, United States
“A lovely little place”
Reviewed August 9, 2013

Stopped in here after golf for a bite of lunch with friends I am visiting in Ohio. We were seated promptly and our server was right behind us. One of us ordered the Lamb Burger while the rest of us ordered the Lobster Bisque and the Lobster Risotto.

The lamb burger was a big hit, and I mean BIG! This thing was huge and, from the speed at which it disappeared, I would say it was quite tasty. My friend wasn't saying much except MMMM.

The Lobster Bisque was quite rich and creamy with an excellent base broth, though it could have benefited from a chunk or two of recognizable lobster meat.

The Lobster Risotto was very creamy, perfectly cooked and dotted with nice chunks of lobster. Unfortunately, the risotto, while very good, did not taste of lobster at all. There is nothing wrong with good risotto though and this was very good. Not many restaurants can pull that off.

Our server was lovely and conscientious. The only point I would mention is that the proper response to how is the Lobster Bisque is not "I don't know because I hate seafood".

Prices are reasonable and it is a place I would gladly return to again.

• Visited August 2013