“Won't go back.”

Stella's Restaurant
Ranked #29 of 115 Restaurants in Perrysburg
Cuisines: Italian, Steakhouse, Wine Bar, American
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Drinks, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wine and Beer
Description: Stella's is an extraordinary refuge for eating, drinking, relaxing, and enjoying comfort food with a modern twist. Our business hours are Mon-Sat.11 A.M.-10 P.M. and Sunday from 10 A.M.-3 P.M. for brunch
nashville, TN
“Won't go back.”
Reviewed May 2, 2013

Sweet server, but food was very, very slow coming out. My husband had a cheeseburger and was charged extra for the cheese. Looked like a frozen patty. Fries were $3.00. . . Not worth it. He only ate half. Other friend ordered chicken pasta dish. . . Nothing special for $19.00 or 20.00. I had a Bibb walnut salad for $11.00. It was just a huge bowl of lettuce with not much else on it. Had to search for the walnuts and tomatoes. Wish i had sent it back, but i was hungry. The lobster bisque was delicious. I recommend the bisque and a glass of wine. Cute old building!

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Exellent”
Reviewed April 28, 2013 via mobile

It is my favorite place to eat I go there about 2 times a month I take field service tech. there.
I like to eat outside when it is nice out. I have not had a bad meal there.

• Visited April 2013
“Beautifully decorated, excellent food, a great place to celebrate special occasions.”
Reviewed April 21, 2013 via mobile

We've been going to Stella's in downtown Perrysburg for some years now. They never disappoint. The food is always hot and beautifully presented. There are no bad choices on their menu. We love to go there for our birthdays and anniversaries. Instead of a dinner discount or free dessert, they gift you a hand blown glass flower or paperweight. Each year, it is a different color. We've collected a number of them and guests in our home often ask about our glass garden.
Be aware, on a busy night it can be very noisy in the second floor dining room.
Also, most of the tables are on the second floor and there is no elevator. If you cannot do stairs, be sure to ask for first floor seating which is somewhat limited.

East Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania
“Close, but not quite”
Reviewed April 11, 2013

Had dinner here last night with business associate. Seated promptly upstairs. Excellent service. Nice décor. However, the lobster bisque was not warm. the rib eye steaks were not "USDA choice" grade - thin, not hot, chewy, and lots of fat. Baked potato was almost cold. They need to up the quality of the kitchen.

San Luis Potosi, Mexico
“:-)”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

I really liked this small restaurant in down town Perrysburg.
I really liked the building , the interior - so nicely decorated, felt very comfortable.

great food - creative dishes.
nice personnell.
good wines.

If I had the chance - I would go back any time!

Visited November 2012