“Beautifully decorated, excellent food, a great place to celebrate special occasions.”

Stella's Restaurant
Ranked #21 of 119 Restaurants in Perrysburg
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Stella's is an extraordinary refuge for eating, drinking, relaxing, and enjoying comfort food with a modern twist. Our business hours are Mon-Sat.11 A.M.-10 P.M. and Sunday from 10 A.M.-3 P.M. for brunch
Reviewed April 21, 2013 via mobile

We've been going to Stella's in downtown Perrysburg for some years now. They never disappoint. The food is always hot and beautifully presented. There are no bad choices on their menu. We love to go there for our birthdays and anniversaries. Instead of a dinner discount or free dessert, they gift you a hand blown glass flower or paperweight. Each year, it is a different color. We've collected a number of them and guests in our home often ask about our glass garden.
Be aware, on a busy night it can be very noisy in the second floor dining room.
Also, most of the tables are on the second floor and there is no elevator. If you cannot do stairs, be sure to ask for first floor seating which is somewhat limited.

Reviewed April 11, 2013

Had dinner here last night with business associate. Seated promptly upstairs. Excellent service. Nice décor. However, the lobster bisque was not warm. the rib eye steaks were not "USDA choice" grade - thin, not hot, chewy, and lots of fat. Baked potato was almost cold. They need to up the quality of the kitchen.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

I really liked this small restaurant in down town Perrysburg.
I really liked the building , the interior - so nicely decorated, felt very comfortable.

great food - creative dishes.
nice personnell.
good wines.

If I had the chance - I would go back any time!

Reviewed March 27, 2013

Had dinner tonight with a group of ladies celebrating a special event, and Stella's has such a nice atmosphere and beautiful table appointments....it's just too bad the food is only "average". I live just down the street, and if Stella's was even a tiny bit better, I'd be dining there way more often. Tonight our table shared the combination appetizer plate, the conch fritters were slightly over fried (almost-but-not-quite "burnt"...didn't have much in taste except crunchy exterior) and the little tiny lamb chops were...."fine". Nothing to rave about. We also ordered the Classic Bruschetta (9.95) which our nice server promised was a big house favorite. The slightly pink tomatoes had little flavor and the bread was just OK. But the Lobster Bisque (12.95)...wow, is that GREAT! Creamy, smooth, not too rich, not too much tomato flavor, but just right. Each time I go to Stella's I get the Lobster Bisque along with a special entree, and each time, I think to myself, "why didn't I just stick with the Bisque?" Tonight, dinner was a Pan-roasted Duck Breast served with a cranberry cream, sweet potato hash, and spice-roasted acorn squash (24.95), and it was just "OK". Not anything memorable at all. Too bad. The place is beautiful, you'd think the food would be topnotch, but my $50.00+ meal was merely....OK.

Reviewed March 18, 2013

The decor, staff, style, and location of the restaurant are great. The menu selections are diverse enough. The food was pretty much average, though. I had the cedar-plank walleye. It was cooked perfectly but had very little flavor (except for the fish itself). The steamed broccoli, again, tasted good but was just a bit overdone. Overall, the food and service was good. But, for the higher price tag, I would expect a bit more in the area of flavors and originality of the meals. If you are in the area, it is worth a stop. (Oh, and they did give us a nice, little gift for our anniversary.)