“food quality”

Stella's Restaurant
Ranked #17 of 119 Restaurants in Perrysburg
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Stella's is an extraordinary refuge for eating, drinking, relaxing, and enjoying comfort food with a modern twist. Our business hours are Mon-Sat.11 A.M.-10 P.M. and Sunday from 10 A.M.-3 P.M. for brunch
Reviewed August 26, 2012

crab cakes tiny, fishy, very little crab, salad tiny, with brown lettuce,bread not offered with lunch,not a good experience

1  Thank cholliger

Reviewed August 17, 2012 via mobile

Stopped in Perrysburg on the way to Chicago. Restaurant was recommended by hotel. Located in quaint little town. Food was generally very good, however,avoid the lobster bisque--much too salty even for lobster bisque and not too much taste. If you are ever in town, try it.

Reviewed August 2, 2012

Just had dinner here and it was GREAT!!! We split 2 appetizers (we're old and can't eat that much anymore.) Conch fritters were flavorful and came with a variety of dippers, plus a little flavorful salad on the side. The lobster risotto was SO good - big chunks of sweet lobster in a creamy risotto. The white chocolate creme brûlée was flavorful without being overly sweet. Food was so good we sent a note of thanks to the kitchen.
Service was prompt, accurate and friendly. Would love to return to this place anytime!
First floor, where we ate, is noisy. There is no elevator to the 2nd floor so it is not accessible to the handicapped.
Try Stella's. You won't be disappointed!!!

Reviewed August 1, 2012

I have been to this place several times and have never been disappointed in the food or service. You can dine inside or out and there is a bar. This visit I ordered the pork tenderloin which was very tender and tasty. It was a good portion size and the sweet potato hash with bacon was the perfect side. When looking for a parking space go past the entrance and make a left at the t intersection. There is a public parking lot there where I have always found a space. Every visit I have made has been in the middle of the week, but I would imagine they are quite busy on fridays and weekends. You may want a reservation.

Reviewed July 5, 2012

I've dined here a few times for business lunches. It is usually rather vacant at lunch time, we have never had a wait. The service has always been good. The problem is I can't say anything really stands out to make me say this place is great. The menu doesn't have that great of a selection, and everything I have had is good, but not great. Portion sizes are fine, you will get enough to eat without generally being stuffed.