“Ehh” 1 of 5 bubbles

Stella's Restaurant
Ranked #24 of 114 Restaurants in Perrysburg
Cuisines: Italian, Steakhouse, Wine Bar, American
Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Drinks, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wine and Beer
Description: Stella's is an extraordinary refuge for eating, drinking, relaxing, and enjoying comfort food with a modern twist. Our business hours are Mon-Sat.11 A.M.-10 P.M. and Sunday from 10 A.M.-3 P.M. for brunch
Perrysburg, Ohio
“Ehh”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 27, 2011

Went here with my son and wife. We ordered what we thought would be a good salad and "gourmet" sandwich. Ended up tasting like a burnt turd. The wait staff was horrible and the dishes were dirty. My suggestion stop hiring kids that go to college in town and get some good staff. Will never EVER eat here again and I suggest you do the same

• Visited March 2011
2 Thank EricBelkofer

Toledo, Ohio
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Allow a LOT of time....”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 4, 2011

Dinner was good (not great) and service was extremely slow. I won't be back.

• Visited February 2011
1 Thank outside2011
PACNW
“Local Main Street Favorite”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 28, 2010

We are from the Pacific Northwest traveling across country. Every night we tried to eat at a local upscale restaurant. We were directed to Stella's by the staff at our hotel with the caveat the food was excellent, but spendy. They were right.
At Stella's we finally found the popular Midwestern fish Walleye on the menu. We now know why it is a local favorite. The Walleye was grilled lightly leaving the meat moist and sweet reminding me of freshwater bass I ate as a boy. The staff were attentive and Stella's has San Francisco Bistro ambiance. I noticed the menu and wine list have a French influence. I was told by our waitress neither the chef nor the manager have ever been to France. Fooled me.
Stella's is a little pricey, when you get great food, service and atmosphere it is worth paying a little more.

• 5 of 5 bubbles
TOLEDO
“First Time and Last Time Eating at Stella's”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 25, 2010

We had early evening reservations for 9 of us. They were not busy for the first 45 minutes we had arrived. I asked the waitress if they do anything special such as a dessert for my husband's birthday and she snapped at me and stated "no" that "we" give a small gift (which I didn't understand what she met until later that evening). It went downhill from there....we had very poor service from the minute we sat down. (no water refills, never asked if we wanted more rolls or something to drink, coffee, dessert, etc.) a bread plate had dried food on it, not enough menus...
After we had our salad or soup and no refills on water, I talked with the Manager. He apologized with an explanation that she probably was overwhelmed?? I indicated that it was our first time, it was my husband's birthday and that we were not happy about the service...The manager never came to our table after our food was served to see how we were doing, offer us a discount or a dessert or just an apology to our table....
We go out to eat every week....we go to very nice restaurants....alot of them we drive an hour to get there.....SORRY STELLA'S YOU WON'T SEE OUR FAMILY AGAIN....YOU JUST LOST 4 COUPLES' DINING THERE AGAIN AND THE TALK OF THE TOWN WITH OUR FRIENDS!!! Maybe management should step up to the position and smooth things over with the customers instead of making excuses of the employees.....quit standing there doing nothing....help out your staff if they can't serve your customers!!!

Perrysburg, Ohio
“When we arrived at Perrysburg 3 years ago...”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 3, 2010

When we arrived at Perrysburg 3 years ago Stella's was certainly one of the best place around. However these pass few months we are noticing a big decrease in the quality and value of this place. We went yesterday evening and we were very deasapointed. The food is average now that makes it very pricy as the price did not go down. My ribeye came cold, it was not cooked as requested and not as tender as it should be. The selection of wine by the glass is limted and not very attractive. The service is taking too long and the place is not as clean as it was - the nice collection of glass arts in the middle of the room is collecting dust and need a real good cleaning. Hope things will change and go back where it was before.