“Upscale Italian”

Ranked #5 of 119 Restaurants in Perrysburg
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed May 25, 2013

The staff was kind and informative. They showed us how to make our own bread and oil. The menu was diverse. It was a good spot for my wife and I to sit down for dinner.

Reviewed May 25, 2013 via mobile

Had to wait 20 min from our called in reservation time. Food was very good. Good food and service once we were at our table.

Reviewed May 18, 2013

This time stood out. My favorite meal was taken off the menu, Steak salad. When I asked the waiter what happened to my favorite dish, he did say it was now off the menu and many people ask about it. He told us the kitchen could "scrape something together" to try to make it for us. They did, and it was good. I appreciate their attempt to keep old customers happy.

Reviewed May 7, 2013

Had a good meal here, but not as good as I would have expected based on the prices. The chicken marsala was not as good as I have had at other Italian restaurants. The wait staff was very good however, even willing to go "off menu" and get me a dish of fresh fruit for my dessert.

1  Thank bill0925
Reviewed May 4, 2013

I absolutely LOVE the food here! The strawberry lemonade is wonderful! It is a little pricey, but worth it! I love the pizza with chicken, goat cheese, leeks and more! I cant remember the name, but it is great! Tip: If you eat gluten-free(one of my family members does) you will love the bread the bread they bring(request gluten-free bread) It tastes like wheat bread! Love,Love,Love this restaurant!