“Our Favorite Perrysburg Restaurant”

Biaggi's Ristorante Italiano
Ranked #1 of 117 Restaurants in Perrysburg
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
St. James City FL
“Our Favorite Perrysburg Restaurant”
Reviewed April 1, 2013

We spend a lot of time in Perrysburg OH visiting family throughout the year. We eat at a lot of restaurants there, and while this is part of a chain, it is at the top our list for delicious food at reasonable prices. The eatery always looks clean and inviting, the service has always been excellent, and we've never had a bad meal. The restaurant looks very upscale, and is quite large. Lunchtime specials are so reasonable, that it would cost as much or more to eat at any mediocre place nearby. Plus, its in the Levis Commons shopping center which is always a nice place to visit and keep the economy going by dropping a few bucks.

• Visited December 2012

Michigan town
“Very good!”
Reviewed March 24, 2013

My husband and I enjoyed a delicous dinner here. Very good service, nice and clean. Good prices. My only comment is that they were out of Bud Light, which was kind of strange. We will go back, however, it wasn't a big deal.

Visited March 2013
“Over priced for basic food and basic service.”
Reviewed March 23, 2013

We made reservations here for our wedding anniversary, a special night. We thought by arriving 20 minutes early it would be just a small wait for our reserved booth, WRONG, we wait he an additional 40 mins after the reserved time, unacceptable.
After being seated we had water on the table but waited another 5 mins to even see a server. Trying hard to let these things go so it wouldn't spoil OUR special night, we finally ordered, the food, to our surprise, was no better than assembly line stuff. We thought by coming to this nice place it would be something special. Parts were over cooked, others undercooked, some even cold.
Our server was so spread thin it was hard to get upset, so we just left vowing to never return again. If you want good Italian food, keep looking, this place isn't it

Visited March 2013
Holland, Ohio
“Good restaurant for dinner”
Reviewed March 11, 2013

We've been to Biaggi's many times over the past years and have always had a good meal. The staff does their job well and the food is always served hot and tasty. We've requested slight changes in an entree and have always been accomidated. If you like good Italian food, this is a good place to try. I guess I should add that the portions are big enough that we frequently take part of it home and have a great meal the next day. The bar area is small and frequently too crowded for me. Without a reservation, and sometimes with one, the wait can be uncomfortable as both the bar and waiting areas are small.

• Visited March 2013
Temperance, Michigan
“Great soup & Salad”
Reviewed February 27, 2013

I have only been to Biaggi's for lunch. I always go there while shopping at Levis Commons. At lunch, I have always had great service. I usually get the week day special of soup and salad. It's very good, with several choices, so you can try different servings of soups and salad during your meal at no extra charge. I suggest trying the ice tea to drink. It's unique-China Mist brand-black currant tea-really good. If you're not a bread lover-skip the pizza. I tried it once and it was not for me. One word of caution for ladies in high heels. There is a very slippery hard wood floor on the walkway to the ladies room.

• Visited February 2013