“Staff needs training.”

Casa Barron Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #91 of 115 Restaurants in Perrysburg
Cuisines: Mexican, Southwestern
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Curtice, Ohio
“Staff needs training.”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 25, 2013

Went to eat with a group of 5 on Monday June 24th. We sat outside on the patio which was very nice and we really enjoyed the band that was playing Hepcat Revival.
Everyone ordered margaritas they were ok nothing special and very small. Ordered Chips and salsa which was a disappointment chips nothing fresh or homemade here. salsa was just Ortega brand if I had to guess.
Our service was on the slow side the entire meal we would of bought more drinks but the waitress did not come by very often. The meals all came out Hot but food was just so so. If you are wanting authentic Mexican food this would not be the place to go.
When we were done eating we sat and listened to the band for another hour and the waitress never came and picked up our plates, bowl’s or glasses.
This was our first time eating here and I do not see us going back for dinner again. The patio was nice; location was nice the band was Very good. The Food and the Service was definitely lacking.

• Visited June 2013
2 Thank Drewhon

Destin, Florida
“No longer can location save the place!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 7, 2013

Food gets worse by the visit, have always loved the location, liked the atmosphere but enough is enough! 4 of us together and not one of our meals was right! We also could not get them to come often enough to at least keep us in drinks! As much as I hate to take a restaurant that I can walk to off my list, it is beyond hope. Only a change in ownership or management can save the place!

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank Bigfish1956
Michigan
“Don't Waste Your Time”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 10, 2013

Rude staff and long waits are what this restaurant consists of. We wanted to sit outside on the patio. After finding the hostess, we were told they were cleaning tables off and we would be seated soon. After waiting, we were then told that they were still cleaning tables off and it would be awhile longer. We decided to walk out to the patio and see what was taking so long. There were three tables available for two people and one six person table available. I understand not wanting to sit a party of two at a six top, but we were told the two person tables were too close to other tables for us to sit there. These tables were completely empty and just happened to be next to occupied four tops. The staff refused to seat us on the patio, so we left. What a waste of time.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank sjmbruce
“Amazing”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 30, 2013 via mobile

I have visited Casa Barron's many times. Most of
The servers are nice like haylie. When you go there ask for her and you'll get great service. The food is expensive but it's a family resteraut that's what they have to do. For the price of the food it is delicious. The fajitas are always a Wonderful dinner to have. Along with their famous fried ice cream for dessert. I love this place and I will continue to eat there especially when the bands are playing.

• Visited April 2013
Brooklyn, New York
“Surprisingly good...”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 10, 2012

We really enjoyed this place once we accepted the loud Friday night crowd. We could have had a quieter experience in the other room but the atmosphere in the bar was invitingly cheerful and everyone was having a really good time. The food was above our expectations, and the servings were not super-sized or too salty. The guacamole was great. We enjoyed our margaritas. I have to add that this was the first time, ever, in my experience at a Mexican restaurant that chips and salsa were extra. I was glad, however, as I had a good appetite for my tostada and didn't mind skipping all those calories.

Visited November 2012