“An absolute must stop on any trip through the Midwest ”
Review of Chick-Fil-A

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Chick-Fil-A
Ranked #17 of 119 Restaurants in Perrysburg
Reviewed August 1, 2014 via mobile

Always a great experience. They sure do know what real customer service is: from the person greeting and holding the door to the three employees offering to help take my order or the employee cleaning who actually said excuse me (shocking I know). The food while very caloric is very good and the best fast food around especially with the great service. I don't know but my guess is that it is good old southern Christian values instilled in the employees and hiring practices that makes it this way. Customer Service is all about people with great attitudes willing to serve. A+

Reviewed January 20, 2014

If you ever find yourself trying to decide where to go for lunch, make ChicFil-A your default but it is my first choice for a good lunch at a good price. Always clean and the staff are always friendly, courteous and helpful regardless if they are helping with your food (an extra pair of hands) or getting you a drink refill. Did I mention Chich-Fil-A is always clean.

Reviewed October 26, 2013

I go to Perrysburg a lot and usually make Chic-Fil-A part of my trip. They have the best chicken sandwich! Even thought the place is always busy, they usually are very quick.

Reviewed June 20, 2013

Chick-fil-A is my favorite restaurant and this one lives up to my high expectations. Great, friendly service and great food!

Reviewed February 3, 2013

They have the best chicken sandwiches out of any fast food resturant that I've been to. It is not greasy like other fast food. Waffle fries are very good and the lemonade is excellant! Great and friendly service. They can be busy at times, but can get through the drive thru pretty quick. I haven't eaten inside, so I can't make any comment on that.