“Not what I expected at first”

Jed's Barbecue & Brew
Ranked #67 of 115 Restaurants in Perrysburg
Cuisines: Bar, Pub
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Girard, Ohio
“Not what I expected at first”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 18, 2013

I read barbecue on the name of the place and immediately wanted to go there. I wanted an authentic BBQ place like you see on TV on the food and travel channels. I walked into a sports bar like Buffalo Wild Wings. I was tempted to leave but my husband said he was not finding another place in a town we were unfamiliar with. We stayed and found out that the food was delicious. The owner came over and spoke with us which was a nice touch. We ordered the sampler which had fried mashed potatoes, a first for both of us. He had the ribs and fries. I had grilled cheese and tomato basil soup. The soup was the best I have ever had. We were happy we stayed after all.

Visited December 2013

Perrysburg, Ohio
“Great food, eh on the service”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 2, 2013

Many visits...food always very good. Service for some reason always seems to stink! Hard to get server back to table (manager final appeared & brought us our drinks.) Have had a few terrible experiences with carryout (don't go that route!)

• Visited November 2013