“Yogurt VI....This place is ONE better then Yogurt V”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Yogurt v perrysburg
Ranked #60 of 118 Restaurants in Perrysburg
Reviewed August 5, 2013

Pardon me for my Roman Numeral reference, but the place is calling Yogurt VI and not Yogurt V!

Either way...I went there after work tonight and the place is amazing. I think of yogurt and I think of rotten ice cream, but this is not the case. It is AMAZING ice cream and you make your own ice cream creation at this place. I got my ice cream and then added Reese Cups....Cookie Dough bits, etc. Total cost was $5.75 and based off the weight of what I purchased.

Reviewed April 17, 2013

We were staying at a nearby hotel in Levis Commons (feel free to read my review) and stopped at Yogurt Vi for a little afternoon snack. I had never heard of Yogurt V and was a bit skeptical about how good this would really be.
The shop looks brand new and the girls working inside were cheerful and gave us a quick description of what they offer (after i told them it was our first time in).
There are 2 tvs that played upbeat music videos. Not overly loud, but fun and energentic.
There isnt tons of seating, but we didnt have a problem finding a table. I would imagine in the summer that this place is much more busy.
There are regular paper-type bowls and also 2 sizes of waffle bowls available.
There are a variety of frozen yogurt flavors. I didnt count how many, but im guessing between 16 and 20 flavors. The flavors are also available in twists. For example, cheesecake and coffee mix.
Cant decide on what to try? No worries.. There are mini sized taster cups, which i took full advantage of before finally deciding on the peanut butter and marshmellow twist combination.
My husband chose the cheesecake which was equally superb!!
After filling your bowl with favorite frozen yogurt, its time to load on the toppings!!
Great variety of candies, exotic fruits, nuts and sauces (hot fudge, caramel, marshmellow, and lucky for me more peanut butter)!
After filling up your bowls, take them to the scale and pay.
Costs 48 cents per oz.
Free ice-cold aerated water with fruit slices was a nice surprise.
Yogurt Vi is a clean and modern shop with outstanding frozen yogurt! Highly recommend everyone give it a try!!