“Great Pizza Great Atmoshphere”
Review of 5th Street Pub

5th Street Pub
Ranked #4 of 119 Restaurants in Perrysburg
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed August 19, 2014

My brother was in town and we decided to check this place out. We all Loved it! First, I ordered the Tuna appetizer and it was made to perfection. Then we went with a simple extra cheese pizza. The pizza is different then your normal Marcos or Dominos pizza. It is wood stove made and so the crust is light and crunchy, which we love. Also very thin which is good as well. I can't remember what our waiters name was but at first I was taken back by some of his comments. But I realized quickly he was a great waiter as he started making paper airplanes out of the menus and handing them to our children, and before I knew it the kids and the waiter were throwing the paper airplaines around the restaurant. This may seem minimal, but it made the night. We had so much fun and with all that and the food being so GREAT, we will definately return. If your looking for a new place to go and have some great pizza and a great atmosphere, please check this place out.

Reviewed August 10, 2014

We have been to 5th Street on several occasions. The whole family loves it. They get very busy, so expect to wait on the weekends. Go into the bar and enjoy a drink while you are waiting. The pizza is excellent, from the dough to the fresh ingredients. We also enjoy the meatballs and the soup a lot. The service is good, the pizzas come out fast and the prices are reasonable.

Reviewed August 8, 2014 via mobile

The la montanara pizza is absolutely my favorite thing to order here. We eat at 5th St pub all the time bc they do it right. Love the atmosphere, really good beer options, and we've never had bad service. Also the meatball smash is quite yummy too. Love!

2  Thank Kathryn W
Reviewed August 7, 2014

I wanted to try their pizza based on what I had heard. I told my wife they had other things she could order. She wanted to try the pizza made with a pesto sauce instead of a red sauce and loved it. We've been back 3 or 4 times and everything we've tried has been very good.

1  Thank TJ H
Reviewed July 31, 2014 via mobile

The pizza rocks non better around the area. But too many servers asking about the meal. Good choice of beers and very calm diner.