“Nice treat once in a while”
Review of 5th Street Pub

5th Street Pub
Ranked #7 of 115 Restaurants in Perrysburg
Cuisines: Italian, American, Bar, Pizza, Pub
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Full Bar, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Bowling Green, Ohio
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Nice treat once in a while”
Reviewed March 23, 2014

Went here on a Saturday evening around 5:30 pm and the place was already packed and noisy. Very limited waiting/standing area (we were constantly moving to accommodate the servers bustling about), though we were seated in less time than was told to us which was a plus (approximately 15-20 minutes). The meatballs, though heavy, are DELICIOUS (I had the pecan veggie balls with garlic cream sauce) and they have a very nice beer selection. We had a side of hot applesauce (good, not too sweet, but nothing stellar) and the Real Deal Margherita Pizza. The pizza was decent, though a bit messy. I like the standard Margherita pizza better, which we've had in the past. As for service, we had a very nice and attentive (though quite busy as well) server, however our pizza seemed to take ages to come out. People that were seated around us and arrived after us received theirs well before we did. I supposed since we ordered appetizers we were pushed a little further down the line but the wait was still a bit much. Bit of a costly outing but an overall good experience and we'll be back again sometime.

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Thin crust pizza, nicely done!”
Reviewed March 21, 2014

Blundered in looking for something else. They specialize in Italian style flat bread pizza. It's not soggy crust; it's thin crust. Fresh toppings, wonderful combinations. 1 pizza is a fine modest meal. The price is reasonable, the staff was personable, the food was wonderful. If you don't like thin crust pizza, don't get the pizza here. But you're missing out. I would eat here again without a second thought. The homemade potato chips were crispy and crunchy. They have a healthy selection of craft beers. ...and they get busy at dinner time.

Elmore, Ohio
“Great from start to finish!”
Reviewed March 10, 2014 via mobile

From walking in the door, the experience was fantastic. About a 35 minute wait on a Saturday so we grabbed a drink at the standing room only bar. Beers were served in mason jars and the bar staff was lots of fun! After waiting about 10 minutes, found out you didn't have to wait to be seated at the bar-style area looking into the kitchen. With just 2 of us, this was perfect! Service was quick and friendly. Had the meat & cheese plate to start (nothing fancy but really good). I got the sausage pesto pizza and my husband go the one with the deep fried crust. Both were outstanding! We each took 1/2 a pizza home!! I also highly recommend the biscotti dessert...yum! It was so entertaining watching the kitchen staff; the chef manning the pizza oven knew what he was doing! Upon getting ready to leave, a cook, buster and another server all said thank you! Fun atmosphere with exceptional serve and can't wait to go back!

Tecumseh, MI
“My favorite pizza!”
Reviewed March 4, 2014 via mobile

They don't do reservations except for big groups so we were so lucky to be in a big group because the place was packed and there were tons of people waiting. I can definitely see why, it was the best pizza we had ever had. My husband is so picky and he agreed that it's the best. We had the sausage pesto and others had margherita pizza and they could not stop talking about it. Everything was very well priced. We also had some bruschetta to start and it was also great. I can't wait to go back.

Perrysburg, Ohio
“Rude”
Reviewed February 4, 2014

The food here is fine. Went here yesterday because I had a Groupon. My son and I walked in the door, the guy behind the cash register immediately said "Did Grandma comb your hair" to my son and laughed. So, being his mother, and my son, not understanding why this stranger is making fun of his hair, we were both offended by the help within 5 seconds of walking through the door. In my 30+ years of dining out, I've never been treated so rudely by anyone. Like I mentioned, the food is fine and if you don't mind stupid and rude, feel free to try this place.

Visited February 2014