“Spend your money elsewhere”

American Table Family Restaurant
Ranked #23 of 119 Restaurants in Perrysburg
Cuisines: American
Reviewed December 25, 2013 via mobile

This place reminds me of nursing home food, no flavor of any kind. Family of four all order different items and all was equally as bad as the next. To compound things we received one wrong entree that we were forced to pay for by management. Can you believe that? We could not!

1  Thank Paulanan

Reviewed November 15, 2013

Another fantastic breakfast! Breakfast burrito(with gyro meat) was really good! The special (for $4 bucks cant be beat) great as well! Servicesuper friendly - we wouldn't go anywhere else in Perrysburg!

2  Thank luvscigars
Reviewed October 23, 2013

We visited friend and went here to eat. Had to have a take out box. Had 3 meals out of it. The ribs are wonderful ! So much meat on them ! I do not think I have had ribs anywhere else with this much meat and great flavor. Definitely stop by if your nearby.

Reviewed September 26, 2013

I have eaten at the American Table Establishments on multiple occasions. I have business meetings over lunch at their restaurants, I take my family there and occasionally I have a meal by myself. I have always had a great experience. The food is always delicious and the service is top notch. Great portions and the price is very affordable, even for a family of 5! I recommend American Table to anyone wanting a great meal.

Reviewed September 21, 2013

We went for a late breakfast one morning and we loved the amount of food you got for the value of the dishes. The french toast I had was delicious and my husband loved his omelet.