“Good Food, Great Service, Friendly”

American Table Family Restaurant
Ranked #11 of 116 Restaurants in Perrysburg
Cuisines: American
Maumee
“Good Food, Great Service, Friendly”
Reviewed January 4, 2013

We have Been to American Table several times and everything was great. The only complaint was running out of the stroganoff, that only tells me it must have been a popular item on the menu.
Claudia from Maumee,OH

• Visited December 2012

Grove City, Ohio
“Disappointing Home Cooking”
Reviewed September 23, 2012

My daughter and I were in the mood for comfort food so I went looking for a nearby restaurant. I read reviews off of other sites and we selected American Table in Perrysburg Ohio. The five reviews we read were all good so off we went. What a let down.

We both ordered the meatloaf. Everything tasted like we were eating hospital food. I'm certain the gravy and corn our straight out of a can. I suspect the mashed potatoes were instant and the meatloat was spongy. I'm not sure how they made it and I don't want to know.

I will say the service was good and the waitress was attentive but that was the only positive for this establishment.

Maybe we caught them on a bad night but we both left feeling like would have been better off going to Bob Evans which isn't saying much.

• Visited September 2012