“Amazing!!”

Ranked #1 of 13 Hotels in Perrysburg
Toledo
“Amazing!!”
Reviewed February 25, 2011

Our experience was totally amazing from start to finish. It was a little out of our price range but we have not had any regrets! It was wonderful, something we will never forget! We would recommend Belamere to anyone.

• Stayed June 2010, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (346)
Findlay, Ohio
Reviewed February 25, 2011

Second trip to Belamere with my wife. This time we spent two nights there. Loved the presidential pool suite. A few mistakes I made that if I were on top of it, would have made it better. First, the pool was way stinking hot for me. (Others would have liked it). All I had to do was call the front office and they would have turned it down, but, I don’t like bothering anyone, so I let it go for a day and turned the air-conditioning on. It didn’t help much. After the second day, one of the staff dropped off some ice and I mentioned it. They turned it down within 10 minutes. Perfect tempt. Secondly, I would have called the staff more than three times to get a new CD player because the one in my room did not work. The same girl, when she found out and I called three times, brought me one to use until we left.
OK Tips:
1) Bring a flotation device like an inter-tube. It is so relaxing just to float around in the pool listening to soft music.
2) If something is not right, call immediately and keep on them until it is right. $200 per night is a lot to pay if you are not happy.
3) Go to Levis Commons and eat at Biaggi's Ristorante Italiano and/or Nagoya Japanese Steakhouse & Sushi
4) Yes, there are no windows. That shuts you off from the world. Go with it. We woke up our last morning and had a three foot snow drift in front of our door. That is quite a shocker. Plus, with no windows, you won’t see the industrial park next to the hotel. 
5) Turn off your cell phone. The world will survive without you.
6) Stop your car before you hit the wall in the garage. There is a reason the garage has STOP painted on the wall. Notice the repairs.
7) We stayed on a Wednesday and a Thursday. Belemere was sold out each day and there was no holiday. So make your reservations early.
8) Have a great time.
9) Ask for room 118 (That is what we had last year and we liked the pool better than the room we had this year (110)
Will I go again? Yes. In the winter, when my old tired bones need to relax.

1 Thank drwn
Glandorf, Ohio
Reviewed February 24, 2011

LOVED "most" of our trip. The room was immaculately clean....the employees were polite and professional. The pool and hot tub were so relaxing and breakfast was incredible. The only complaints I can issue are 1). WAY too much chlorine in the pool. My skin is so dry I'm peeling and am so itchy I almost can't stand it. I was a water aerobics instructor for 3 years so I know about chlorine levels and this room's was WAY too high. 2.) We were not advised to take off our jewelry before entering the pool. Our wedding bands are so damaged by the chlorine even a professional jeweler doesn't know if they can be fixed. So if you go.....LOTS of lotion and a very thorough shower after using the pool and don't wear any jewelry in it!

Detroit, Michigan
Reviewed February 22, 2011

My fiance & I just stayed at the Belemere on Valetines Day 2011. The room surpassed our expectations. It was beautiful and cozy, and we felt like we didn;t even want to leave it. We really enjoyed the attached garage with private entrance. There is a shoping strip mall down the street and, a movie theater, so that was really nice as well. We also liked the fact that there was around fifteen or more resteraunts that would deliver to your room for a small fee. We both can't wait to go back!!

fremont
Reviewed February 21, 2011

Our stay at the Belamere was wounderful!! We stayed in the new 2 story Royal Suite, it was stunning along with a indoor private swimming pool!!!We loved it,great service VERY clean hotel.We will be going back!! Thanks Belamere!!!!

Stayed February 2011, traveled as a couple
Toledo, Ohio
Reviewed February 21, 2011

Belamere Suites is everything they claim to be. My husband and I enjoyed our stay. The jacuzzi, dual shower, swivel tv, everything was awesome! The service was exquisite. I love the comfort of the garage. It seemed as though we were the only ones out there! The only thing I did not like was the lack of Internet. I called the office, but the internet still did not work. It could have been something going on with my computer, though. Despite that, I will definitely come back!

Fremont, Ohio
Reviewed February 17, 2011

I recommend everyone who needs a relaxing getaway to stay here. You will be amazed. The service is great and you never have to leave your room. I can't remember ever feeling so relaxed and I seriously didn't want to leave. It's definitley worth it.

1 Thank brittanibowman