“This hotel is fabulous!”
Review of Belamere Suites

Belamere Suites
Ranked #1 of 14 Hotels in Perrysburg
Reviewed February 22, 2011

My fiance & I just stayed at the Belemere on Valetines Day 2011. The room surpassed our expectations. It was beautiful and cozy, and we felt like we didn;t even want to leave it. We really enjoyed the attached garage with private entrance. There is a shoping strip mall down the street and, a movie theater, so that was really nice as well. We also liked the fact that there was around fifteen or more resteraunts that would deliver to your room for a small fee. We both can't wait to go back!!

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled as a couple
Write a ReviewReviews (2,095)

Reviewed February 21, 2011

Our stay at the Belamere was wounderful!! We stayed in the new 2 story Royal Suite, it was stunning along with a indoor private swimming pool!!!We loved it,great service VERY clean hotel.We will be going back!! Thanks Belamere!!!!

Stayed: February 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 21, 2011

Belamere Suites is everything they claim to be. My husband and I enjoyed our stay. The jacuzzi, dual shower, swivel tv, everything was awesome! The service was exquisite. I love the comfort of the garage. It seemed as though we were the only ones out there! The only thing I did not like was the lack of Internet. I called the office, but the internet still did not work. It could have been something going on with my computer, though. Despite that, I will definitely come back!

Reviewed February 17, 2011

I recommend everyone who needs a relaxing getaway to stay here. You will be amazed. The service is great and you never have to leave your room. I can't remember ever feeling so relaxed and I seriously didn't want to leave. It's definitley worth it.

1  Thank brittanibowman
Reviewed February 3, 2011

Enjoyed the luxury of massages in our room and loved that we could order steak dinner right to our room as well!! the beds and pillows were so soft the jakuzzi and pool were amazing and it was so clean!!!!! we have recommended this to all our friends and family and plan to go back as often as possible. Would rather pay a little more for such an amazing stay any day of the week. It was worth every penny!!

Reviewed February 1, 2011

I took my husband here for an overnight getaway for his birthday in January. We had wanted to stay here for quite awhile and see what all the hype was about. Well, don't believe the hype. It wasn't really that great and in a warehouse type area! We stayed in the standard whirlpool suite, which I must say was nicer than a standard hotel room with the fireplace, rotating tv, and whirlpool. From the start, we were bothered by the lack of windows and door locks. One door enters the enclosed garage and the other door (right next to the bed) open straight out to the road! There are no chains or deadbolts since there is no other entry point for the room. I checked in at 4 pm to set up the room and drop off our belongings. The staff was helpful at that point, but by the time we returned after dinner around 8 and called the desk for a corkscrew for our bottle of wine, they informed us they were all in use and we were out of luck! So, we celebrated our romantic getaway without bubbly....no big deal! Then, around 10 pm we started to hear these loud noises outside. Of course, we had to open the door to look out. It was a loud pick up truck with no muffler attempting to plow 1" of snow! It was so loud and distracting right outside our room and carried on for an hour. So much for peaceful and relaxing. Well, then the next morning we got a wake up call from the muffler and plow BEFORE 8 am on a Saturday morning! Further annoyed with our stay so far, we attempted to blow it off and enjoy the last moments of our morning that was UNTIL SOMEONE BARGED IN OUR ROOM at 9 am!!!! We had TOTAL embarassment and anger that someone would use their key on the exterior lock and walk right in without knocking!!! We immediately called the front desk. They apologized and said, "Sorry, housekeeping was cleaning the room next to you and open the wrong door!!!" At 9 am???!!! When checking out, I made sure that I turned in my comment card and again explained to the front desk how horrified we were with someone barging in our room without knocking! Her only solution was to tell me she would get the housekeeper on the phone to apologize to me! OH, thanks!! After I've spent a good deal of money for a weekend that I hoped would be romantic, intimate, and private, it ended up being a huge bust. We will not go back to this hotel (that I swear moonlights as a hook up joint for sneaky lovers since I heard garage doors going up and down all night long)!!! Noise was horrible outside and between the rooms. We have made sure to tell all of our friends in the Perrysburg area not to solicit this business. And by the way, no management EVER called me to check on my unfortunate situation! Poor customer service!!!

9  Thank momwith3girls
Reviewed February 1, 2011

From the moment we walked in and saw our own pool, the outside world and stress vanished. Our suite was extremely quiet and private. Loved everything from the stereo system in the pool area to our extremely comfortable bedroom w/fireplace. Brought a bottle of wine....but forgot ice. Called the desk and within 5 min. someone brought a bucket of ice. Breakfest in the morning was served with the same expediency. These people thought of everything. Even made dinner reservations for us. Cannot say enough about this small piece of heaven so close to home.

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Perrysburg
1 mi away
Comfort Suites
Comfort Suites
#6 of 14 in Perrysburg
La Quinta Inn Toledo Perrysburg

Been to Belamere Suites? Share your experiences!