In celebration of our 8th Anniversary. My hubby and I, went to belamere suites. We booked the jacuzzi suite for 1 night and the Presidential suite for 1 night. When we arrived we were surprised because alot of truck companies had bought up land near the hotel...so it definetly doesn't have a country feel at all... but none the less the lobby was beautiful, the garage was one of the nicest perks of the stay. The jacuzzi suite was wonderful. Cathedral ceiling and all. Only issue was our jacuzzi needed to be fixed badly it took 1hr to fill...room 117 make sure you don't get that room lol. The next day we switched to the Presidential suite... It looks the exactly like the jacuzzi suite but it adds a pool and takes away the height in the ceilings making the room feel small..I didn't like it at all so we switched back to another jacuzzi suite.....and they refunded us the difference... Our service was great accept when we tried to explain to the front desk about the Jacuzzi needing to be fixed in our old room ....They made up some stories about bad water pressure in the city and didn't try to compensate or makeup for it in anyway.....bad customer service on that part.....other than that is was Wonderful!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Top 10 most romantic hotel in America, in room swimming pools,2person whirlpool tubs, 2person showers, all king beds, breakfast catered to your suite, 2person saunas, enjoy what luxury and privacy really is. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz and Travelocity so you can book your Belamere Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Belamere Hotel Perrysburg
- Belamere Suites Perrysburg, Ohio