“Experience of a lifetime”
Review of Belamere Suites

Belamere Suites
Ranked #1 of 13 Hotels in Perrysburg
Whitehouse, Ohio
“Experience of a lifetime”
Reviewed December 8, 2010

My stay was more than amazing!!!! I was so overly impressed that I booked another room for next sat. I felt like a queen. Love not having windows!! No clock, no worries, no deadlines, or people running down the halls. Or room service walkin in on you.. You guys are amazing and curteous, beautiful place I have told EVERYONE about it.

• Stayed December 2010, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (334)
Holland, Ohio
Reviewed November 28, 2010

This was our first visit to Belamere, but I can guarantee it will not be our last. The hospitality was five-star, the suites are luxurious and tasteful, the swimming pool in our suite was the perfect temperature, and we loved the privacy we experienced. The staff was excellent, giving us the service we needed while allowing us our privacy. The in-room breakfast was great! And the garage right off our suite was a very nice touch! I recommend anyone looking for a retreat to recharge your batteries to spend some time at Belamere. It will CHANGE you!!!

• Stayed November 2010, traveled as a couple
Detroit, Michigan
Reviewed November 5, 2010

I would highly recommend Belamere Suites to any one who would like to have a quiet and relaxing get away. And I love having a enclose garage next to your room that way you are not bother by the outdoor elements. I just really love everything about and the restaurant they recommend that we go to was excellent.

• Stayed November 2010, traveled as a couple
Toledo, Ohio
Reviewed October 22, 2010

My husband and I were in dire need of getting away from the stresses of our life. Going to the Belamere was the perfect place to give us a chance to reconnect and rekindle our romance. We stayed in the Presidential Suite, and paid extra for the Anniversary package, which included early check in, late check out, $50.00 gift card to Biaggis, rose petals on the bed, and candles prelit upon our arrival. It was so nice to walk in and see the candles lit and the bed looked so pretty. We loved the pool, although it could have been a tad bit warmer. We didn't figure out until the morning before we left that you could adjust the temperature. The jacuzzi and the double shower were wonderful! I've read a few reviews that said they thought it was weird that there were no windows, but we loved the privacy and the fact that you could forget about time. The room was well cleaned, and my husband says that's a lot coming from me, as I am VERY picky about hotel rooms, and have even left a B&B before because it wasn't very clean. The breakfast served was continental, but it was fresh and warm from the oven (I loved it). All in all, we recommend the Belamere to any couple wanting to get away from a romantic weekend.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled as a couple
1 Thank carealotgreen
Monroe, Michigan
Reviewed October 12, 2010

From the time we checked in until we regretfully had to go back home, this place was amazing! The staff was very helpful and nice, and the room couldn't have been any better. We stayed in a Pool Suite and I would recommend it to anyone looking for a quiet getaway with their spouse! We will be going back here for sure!

• Stayed May 2010, traveled as a couple
Ohio
Reviewed October 3, 2010

My hubby and I wanted to do something to celebrate our wedding anniversary. Didn't have time to get away or lots of $ to spend on big trip - so this was perfect. Close to home but yet once we were there - we were miles away - just us. The rooms are spacious - the jacuzi tub was so relaxing - we enjoyed via candlelight & wine. Very romantic. Would suggest to anyone that would like a romantic getaway.

Our only complaint (and I use that for lack of better word) is that it was very dry in the suites - probably from fireplace and not having a window was okay at night but would prefer waking up to daylight versus total darkness. But that's minor and DID not ruin our stay one bit.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled as a couple
2 Thank trbyo
lima
Reviewed October 1, 2010

What a great stay! I surprised my wife with a night away and was so happy I went with Belamere! From the beginning conversations on the phone to checking out at the front desk. They were so friendly and helpful!! Guys if you are in the dog house I would suggest taking your wife here and getting one of the packages!! Or if you want to spice things up, or just want to be romantic. It has it all!!!

• Stayed September 2010, traveled as a couple