Belamere Suites Hotel
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Candlewood Suites Perrysburg(Perrysburg)(Great Value!)
$85
HIExpress.com
Comfort Suites(Perrysburg)
$99
ComfortSuites
La Quinta Inn Toledo Perrysburg(Perrysburg)(Great Value!)
$95
Economy Inn(Perrysburg)
$40
  • Restaurant
2,210 results
All reviewsroyal suiteprivate poolprivate garagejacuzzi suiteanniversary packageromantic getawayperson showeran industrial parkroyal poolrose petalsclose to homewalk in showerlate checkhot tublevis commonsfireplacesauna
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 20, 2010

My husband and I visited to celebrate our anniversary. When we arrived we were greeted by very friendly staff who gave us our room key. When we entered the room we were in awe of the entire package. We loved the sound system in the pool room (with aniPod dock!), the color changing lights in the pool that can be set to keep the pool one color (blue, red, green, etc. or set to flicker through all of the colors). We left and went out to dinner but I wish we would have just stayed in! There were only a couple little things I wasn't happy about, (dirty cleaning rag left by pool, and pool is not 5 feet deep as described on website), but it didn't compare to all the things we loved! Called the office twice, once to request the complimentary ice bucket and stemware, and once to have coffee and breakfast delivered, both times I called staff was very prompt and SO FRIENDLY!! We absolutely love this place, just checked out this morning and already made reservations to go back on my birthday!!!!

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 15, 2010

My husband and I went to Belamere for Valentines day for one night. We stayed in the pool suite. What an amazing place. They even put roses on our pillows. It is clean and beautiful and perfect from the second you walk in!! The pool was clean and warm the only thing was some spots on the ceiling but really why does that matter? you aren't staying on the ceiling! The fireplace was beautiful and the TV was GREAT. We couldn't get enough of the shower and the jacuzzi was huge. The staff was so pleasant. It not having a window was so wonderful!!! Who cares what time of day it is when you are there. We were there to enjoy our time together and we did. It brought us out of our slump and we will be thankful forever for the experience!! We WILL be back!

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank kaceyleann
Reviewed January 31, 2010

I had read all about this hotel before making reservations and it wound up being exactly what I had hoped for- a fun and romantic get away. Jen checked us in when we arrived and we got the garage door opener and key to our romantic escape. The jacuzzi, fireplace and shower were terrific! What a perfect place for a cold winter night. The room was spotless and had no odors- really seemed brand new. I recommend this hotel to anyone looking for a romantic getaway... It's NOT for kids, or for pets, or for anyone else. I am planning to tell all my friends about this lovely escape. Thank you, Jen, for your kind attention- and for the warm pastries, hot coffee and juice this morning brought to our door. So nice!

Reviewed January 25, 2010

I'm hard to please but I can't stop gushing about Belamere suites. They thought of everything! My room even had a little packet of makeup remover. That was something I had forgotten to bring. The room is immaculate and extremely comfortable. The service was outstanding and the price was right. I loved the single car attached garage with garage door opener, the huge bed, the 3 sided fireplace, the swivel flat screen tv, double shower heads in the huge walk in granite shower--I mean, these people covered all the bases.
Only a few complaints but it wasn't enough to keep me from wanting to return. One, was the location. As one other member said, it is back behind some warehouses and lots of semi trucks. Once you're in your room you totally forget about it. Also, at no fault of Belamere's we used the early check in option and unfortunately everyone else did too, so there were 5 couples in the lobby right at 2 o'clock. I didn't really want to put a face to all those "do not disturb signs" :) Next time I will show up a little after check in time to try and avoid that.

Reviewed January 24, 2010

the best romantic getaway we have had in 20 years. The service was second to none and the suite was clean and beautiful. we had the presidential pool suite with our own really warm excellent pool in the suite, just for us. It was like an adult water world with a huge jacuzzi that fit me and my husband who is 6 foot 5 at the same time. The 2 person shower was ginormous it is as big as our whole bathroom at home. We loooooved this place and reccomend it to everyone who needs a getaway with a little romance. they also delivered a scrumpcious breakfast to our suite. a little bit of HEAVEN for the two of us. We parked in our suites own garage so we didnt even have to scape the ice off the windshield, what a place we will be back again and again.