“Romance at the Belamere Suites” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Belamere Suites

Belamere Suites
Ranked #1 of 13 Hotels in Perrysburg
Ohio
“Romance at the Belamere Suites”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 31, 2010

I had read all about this hotel before making reservations and it wound up being exactly what I had hoped for- a fun and romantic get away. Jen checked us in when we arrived and we got the garage door opener and key to our romantic escape. The jacuzzi, fireplace and shower were terrific! What a perfect place for a cold winter night. The room was spotless and had no odors- really seemed brand new. I recommend this hotel to anyone looking for a romantic getaway... It's NOT for kids, or for pets, or for anyone else. I am planning to tell all my friends about this lovely escape. Thank you, Jen, for your kind attention- and for the warm pastries, hot coffee and juice this morning brought to our door. So nice!

• 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (310)
findlay, ohio
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 25, 2010

I'm hard to please but I can't stop gushing about Belamere suites. They thought of everything! My room even had a little packet of makeup remover. That was something I had forgotten to bring. The room is immaculate and extremely comfortable. The service was outstanding and the price was right. I loved the single car attached garage with garage door opener, the huge bed, the 3 sided fireplace, the swivel flat screen tv, double shower heads in the huge walk in granite shower--I mean, these people covered all the bases.
Only a few complaints but it wasn't enough to keep me from wanting to return. One, was the location. As one other member said, it is back behind some warehouses and lots of semi trucks. Once you're in your room you totally forget about it. Also, at no fault of Belamere's we used the early check in option and unfortunately everyone else did too, so there were 5 couples in the lobby right at 2 o'clock. I didn't really want to put a face to all those "do not disturb signs" :) Next time I will show up a little after check in time to try and avoid that.

birmingham, michigan
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 24, 2010

the best romantic getaway we have had in 20 years. The service was second to none and the suite was clean and beautiful. we had the presidential pool suite with our own really warm excellent pool in the suite, just for us. It was like an adult water world with a huge jacuzzi that fit me and my husband who is 6 foot 5 at the same time. The 2 person shower was ginormous it is as big as our whole bathroom at home. We loooooved this place and reccomend it to everyone who needs a getaway with a little romance. they also delivered a scrumpcious breakfast to our suite. a little bit of HEAVEN for the two of us. We parked in our suites own garage so we didnt even have to scape the ice off the windshield, what a place we will be back again and again.

Toledo, OH
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 17, 2009

We rented the room with the pool. Upon pulling into the garage, we noticed a very stained ironing board hanging on the wall. First look around was pretty good. Went into the pool room. The light switch was dirty and cracked and held together with scotch tape. The rugs looks like they needed cleaned as did the cushions on the wicker furniture. The pool was great! Very clean and the water was warm. The silk plant on the pool's edge needs thrown out. The wall mural is peeling. The vents above the pool had brown fuzz. Back to the bedroom--beautiful black marble tiled dual shower. Floor gets VERY slippery. Jacuzzi tub slow to fill. Lie back in the tub, gaze up, and the recessed lights have dead flies. All-in-all not a bad place to stay, but not worth the money. I bet for around $100 or so the room could be brought back up. It just needs some cleaning and tender loving care.

• Stayed October 2009, traveled as a couple
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank PepsigirlToledo_OH
bomber45, owner at Belamere Suites, responded to this review, January 11, 2010
Thank you so much for the notice. We have just recently gone through an extensive renovation to our property that includes new carpeting throughout our suites, along with repainting the suites which we do every year and new 42 inch flat screen televisions to go along with our 160 channels. We do a complete overhaul of our suites on a continious basis for the enjoyment of our customers. We try to stay ahead of the curve as to any repairs or maintenance issues that should arise. We always welcome any questions or comments so that we can make corrections for anything necessary.
Rossford, Ohio
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 16, 2009

We stayed at the Belamere Suites for our 10th anniversary. It was fantastic. We were in one of the Jacuzzi rooms and it was very romantic. There are no windows so you don't know what time of day it is and you can hide away from the world. The service was great. The fireplace did get hot once it got going so watch that but it was beautiful. It was very clean and comfy!!

• Stayed June 2009, traveled as a couple
1 Thank kvargo2
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 19, 2009

Husband took me to the Belamere for a " short vacation", it was one of the best things we ever did, with, and for each other. The suites are fantastic, clean and wonderful.
Best of all the Belamere Suites has become our place. As I tell all my friends you will enjoy everything about this place, the sevice was top-noch we had it all. Love this place and I love my hubby. thanks belamere

• Stayed June 2009, traveled as a couple
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 4, 2009

Have stayed here many times with my significant other and we usually enjoy the room and privacy. The jacuzzi rooms are perfect for a couples getaway and the presidential suites take it up a notch. I have noticed some rooms have a swivel tv, some don't. You can tell when you are in an older room vs a new one by the musty smell sometimes and the condition of the furniture. The one glaring thing missing from the rooms is a microwave. They have the room for one on the buffet against the wall. We will go to a restaurant many times before going to the room and have leftovers we would like to eat, but no way to heat them up.

• Stayed May 2009, traveled as a couple